PDA

View Full Version : Order of Outrage

Deeman2
05-18-2005, 11:15 AM
What is the rank in important to unimportant that you would give these statements. Scale 1-10 10 being most outraged.

A) I am outraged that our president may have used faulty intellegence, knowing or otherwise to send our troops to Iraq to fight and die for Iraqi freedom.

B) I am outraged that Saddam killed many of his own people and plundered his countries resources for his own gain.

C) I am outraged that insurgents have flooded into Iraq and are now bombing innocent people who just want a shot at freedom.

D) I am outraged that the UN, Russia and European countries traded oil for political influence to avoid UN support for the Iraqi War.

E) I am outraged that, after five recounts, GWB still won in Florida and we should have recounted until Gore won.

F) I am outraged that people are being slaughtered in Africa and the democrats, the republicans and even the Dutch are not making this an issue.

G) I am outraged that I can't smoke in my favorite restaurant.

H) I am outraged that we, as a civilized country, still have the death penalty (not talking about abortions).

Deeman

landshark77
05-18-2005, 11:28 AM
I guess I would go for "all of the above" are on my "I really could care less" list. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
05-18-2005, 12:26 PM
I'm outraged that I have inadequate cue ball control.

Deeman2
05-18-2005, 12:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> I'm outraged that I have inadequate cue ball control. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Wally,

I think you and Landshark may have the most clear perception on this. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Deeman