PDA

View Full Version : How the mighty have fallen.

Qtec
05-20-2005, 04:34 AM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41166000/jpg/_41166891_sun203.jpg

You dont have to thank me. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q

Deeman2
05-20-2005, 07:00 AM
I hear Haynes and Jockey are bidding for him to do commercials for them.
/ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
Deeman

9 Ball Girl
05-20-2005, 07:51 AM
Fallen or whatever, Saddam looks well hung. I know it's an Arab thing. Right, nAzalicious?

MosconiJr
05-20-2005, 07:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Fallen or whatever, Saddam looks well hung. I know it's an Arab thing. Right, nAzalicious? <hr /></blockquote>

That's the point, 9BG. It's fallen and it won't get up /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Guess you can only have sex with so many 18 year old virgins.

landshark77
05-20-2005, 08:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Fallen or whatever, Saddam looks well hung. I know it's an Arab thing. Right, nAzalicious? <hr /></blockquote>

God damn..I was noticing the same thing as I was reading your reply, LMAO! And society says guys are dirty minded. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PQQLK9
05-20-2005, 09:44 AM
Wrong, plain wrong. I hope this does not lead to more beheadings. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Deeman2
05-20-2005, 09:46 AM
You two young women, "Go to your rooms and don't come out until you clean up your minds...." /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Loardy Miss Claudy.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Deeman

highsea
05-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Does this mean Saddam is the Page 3 girl this week? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stretch
05-20-2005, 11:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> You two young women, "Go to your rooms and don't come out until you clean up your minds...." /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Loardy Miss Claudy.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>

Ya Dee, i hate to burst our young lady's bubbles but the picture is obviously touched up.lol

It's fake, you see how clean and white the shorts are? I'm sure those prisinors get clean pressed shorts every day. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Besides, i'm still not convinced that isn't Nick Nolty. St.

Cueless Joey
05-20-2005, 12:46 PM
If you haven't noticed, he's one hairy dude. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
05-20-2005, 01:02 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> If you haven't noticed, he's one hairy dude. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>Dude, I wasn't looking at his hair! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Drop1
05-20-2005, 08:49 PM
And they say he had no weapons of mass distruction./ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stretch
05-21-2005, 02:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> And they say he had no weapons of mass distruction./ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Apparently he has a weapon of mass distraction! lol

Gayle in MD
05-21-2005, 06:50 AM
I agree. Not a good thing.

Gayle in Md,

9 Ball Girl
05-22-2005, 10:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> Wrong, plain wrong. I hope this does not lead to more beheadings. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif <hr /></blockquote>Yah, now I see that they have more "revealing" photos. Sigh. Some people just don't learn...

nAz
05-22-2005, 11:49 AM

ya you know it babe! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif lol that is a great flattering pic!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif "nAzalicious" lol im tasty