PDA

View Full Version : 23rd Star Wars Movie, Revenge of the Pocket Protec

Deeman2
05-20-2005, 09:51 AM
If I see one more Jedi Knight swinging a light saber in front of a movie theater, there's going to be a drive-by shooting in Longview, Texas.

Deeman

Scott Lee
05-20-2005, 12:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> If I see one more Jedi Knight swinging a light saber in front of a movie theater, there's going to be a drive-by shooting in Longview, Texas.

Deeman <hr /></blockquote>

Dee...May the Force be with you! LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I'm going...just not in costume! Well, actually, now that I think of it, maybe I'll go as Darth INSidious! LMAO

Scott

Chopstick
05-21-2005, 01:20 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> If I see one more Jedi Knight swinging a light saber in front of a movie theater, there's going to be a drive-by shooting in Longview, Texas.

Why don't you just show what a real laser looks like?

ryushen21
05-21-2005, 03:13 PM
I had to deal with three clowns in playing with their lightsabers during the movie. and one of them ripped the loudest fart i ever heard and then stood up to ask for applause. I may just help you out with your campaign Deeman.

Qtec
05-21-2005, 10:26 PM

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa....................LOL /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

It took $50 mil on the first day- even though a copy was made available on the net! Anyone with Torrent software [ BitComet,Bittorrent, etc] could download it! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Q