PDA

View Full Version : Don't do business with these people...!

tjlmbklr
05-20-2005, 05:57 PM
I ordered a cue from them awhile ago. I have tried several times to request tracking information with no response to my e-mail. And when I call it seems either no one answers or the person I want to speak to is out...!

http://www.poolcuesandcases.com/

cuechick
05-20-2005, 06:10 PM
I am assuming you used a credit card? Call your CC company and request a chargeback.

tjlmbklr
05-20-2005, 09:20 PM
What really happened is I ordered a cue that I did not realize was an older model thaty the no longer made(but probably still selling in stock) this was on Saturday the 14th. the following Tuesday is when I finally got through to see if it was to late to upgrade. When I finally reached someone she was very un professional, and seemed confused. With time I made her understand that I wanted to upgrade and because it had not even shipped that I it would be fine. The origanal order was through Pay-Pal, The upgrade was covered by credit card.now almost a week later I have not only recieved nothing but can't even get a response to my e-mail.

JimS
05-21-2005, 06:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tjlmbklr:</font><hr> I ordered a cue from them awhile ago. I have tried several times to request tracking information with no response to my e-mail. And when I call it seems either no one answers or the person I want to speak to is out...!

http://www.poolcuesandcases.com/ <hr /></blockquote>

It's sometimes frustrating doing business via telephone or internet and I can understand being upset, but....

You've just accused them of being something bad in front of the whole world.... a bit of a leap given that your problem has lasted only about a week and given that it was you that created the confusion by changing your order. I think you should give them some time to prove they are less then reputable before your attempt to ruin their reputation.

You also started a thread about the Meuicci shaft. Both of these threads appear to have been initiated by an event that caused you to experience heightened emotions. It appears that you react to your emotions while they are still stirred up rather than waiting for the waters to calm before you act. I have that tendancy and it's caused me a hell of a lot of problems over the years. I have an excessive emotional reaction to normal everyday events, a flash of anger perhaps. Then, when the waters have calmed I have to try to make things right.

I don't mean to criticize, only to make this observation that you might benefit.

tjlmbklr
05-21-2005, 08:51 AM
You might be right. I however have been trying to contact these people for a week straight, if I do get some indication that they are indeed working with me, and others who may use this company , then I 'll make it my goal to see that all who read this are corrected to my mistake. And yes both threads were at the same time. More coincidence then anything. I guess I was just looking or advice from others on this cue, I have always like Meucci, but need more assurance.

JohnnyP
05-21-2005, 10:24 PM
Good grief! Unless you've heard other bad reviews, lighten up.

My wife orders stuff from all sorts of catalog stores (Lillian Vernon, etc.), and she says it's routine to wait four to six weeks.

tjlmbklr
05-22-2005, 08:18 AM
But to not be able to even speak to a person or receive a return e-mail, thats just not right.

PQQLK9
05-22-2005, 08:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tjlmbklr:</font><hr> But to not be able to even speak to a person or receive a return e-mail, thats just not right. <hr /></blockquote>

If you feel you have a right to complain why tarnish the CCB forum with it?

You remind me off the lady in this thread.
whinny person (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=193116&amp;page=0&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=31&amp;fpart=1)

hondo
05-23-2005, 05:34 AM
How does this tarnish the board? I want to hear what
others experience. Within a week he should have been
able to at least contact them.

If you feel you have a right to complain why tarnish the CCB forum with it?

You remind me off the lady in this thread.
whinny person (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=193116&amp;page=0&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=31&amp;fpart=1) <hr /></blockquote>

SplinterHands
05-24-2005, 06:19 AM
Bump. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

dooziexx
05-24-2005, 06:45 AM
I run a cue sales business on the side and to me Customer Service is #1. I return all calls and emails, regardless if its a inquiry or a sale. And all this is on top of my regular day job. Tracking numbers are emailed out to all of my customers when their cues are shipped. Im my opinion, little things like this goes a long way with customers. They appreciate being treated with courtesy and respect. But thats just the way I run my business....

tjlmbklr
05-24-2005, 01:31 PM
THANK YOU.......!!!!!!

tjlmbklr
05-24-2005, 01:32 PM
And THANK YOU TOO.....!

tjlmbklr
05-27-2005, 02:03 PM

Wally_in_Cincy
05-28-2005, 05:49 AM
so what happened?

tjlmbklr
05-28-2005, 01:04 PM
I take it all back, I not only was given the wrong e-mail for any questions via PayPal, but I since received my stick. But the lady that I did speak with on the phone when I finally got through to someone(30 or so tries) was not very professional and helped me very little.

anarchist
05-28-2005, 07:09 PM
I don't think u need to apologize. You told the truth, which was they gave horrible customer service. Honestly, if you are spending between $200-500 for a cue (just a guess, not sure what you bought), I would expect the retailer to know what they are talking about.

That, and the fact that they gave you the wrong email account, plus the attitude, would piss me off too!

I appreciate the warning. I will stay clear from them.