PDA

View Full Version : LEWIS WINS!!!!!

Karatemom
06-08-2002, 10:03 PM
Lewis won in the 8th round by a KO!!! We're happy here. Great fight.

Heide

stickman
06-08-2002, 10:17 PM
It was great! I would like to have seen Tyson get back up, so Lewis could have beat him a little more senseless.

TalismanTony
06-08-2002, 10:44 PM
Its been a good couple of days of sport for England.

We don't get them so often. /webbbs/images/icons/smile.gif

I saw Lewis in his corner after the fight and would swear he was saying "PAYBACK!!". After comments from Tyson like "I am going to eat his Kids". This was a great result. Hopefully that's about the last we will hear of Tyson.

Troy
06-08-2002, 11:02 PM
I agree guys, but according to a byline at ESPN, there's a re-match clause..... If Tyson wants his butt kicked again.

Troy

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TalismanTony:</font><hr> Its been a good couple of days of sport for England.

We don't get them so often. &lt;img src="/webbbs/images/icons/smile.gif"&gt;

I saw Lewis in his corner after the fight and would swear he was saying "PAYBACK!!". After comments from Tyson like "I am going to eat his Kids". This was a great result. Hopefully that's about the last we will hear of Tyson.
<hr></blockquote>

Ralph S.
06-08-2002, 11:02 PM
As many here at CCB know, I live in Indiana. Just happens to be where Mikey got in trouble for the rape thing if you remember. He spent 3 years in the can and all the news media were Mike Tyson this and Mike Tyson that..... well, I for one am glad he got his ass kicked. Kudos to L.L. for the win by knockout none-the-less.
Ralph S.

PoolChick02
06-09-2002, 12:28 AM
I am glad that Lewis won! Great fight!

PQQLK9
06-09-2002, 03:29 AM
Yes!!!

06-09-2002, 11:28 AM
WooHoo! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

06-11-2002, 01:14 PM

Kato
06-11-2002, 01:28 PM
Painful mismatch. Kind of like Chris and I playing 9-ball. Painful mismatch.

Kato~~~Happy Lewis kicked Mike's butt, sad to see Tyson, who was once a great fighter deteriorate so completely.

bigalerickson
06-11-2002, 04:02 PM
When i was growing up tyson was one of my hero's. him and will clark (old 1st basemen to the giants). And let me just say how sad it made me to root against him on saturday night. Tyson is everything that is wrong with sports hero's. Bums me out just thinking about it.

-BigAl - still trying to keep a warm spot in my heart for people like tyson, because I can't speculate what it must be like to never have been loved.

Cueless Joey
06-11-2002, 04:13 PM
Tank has lost more UFC fight than anyone alive. He is Tito's bucket boy now.