PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Las Vegas want a free pool lesson?

1Time
05-22-2005, 10:50 AM
Thanks to everyone who posted in my previous threads in which I offered free pool lessons.

I'm only available to give free pool lessons on any Friday or Saturday night in Las Vegas from 11:30pm for up to two hours. Any level of player is welcome. Must be at least 18 with valid ID (curfew law).

I've been playing pool for 25+ years. My favorite thing to do is run a 9-ball rack. I'm looking forward to giving free pool lessons pretty much just for the fun of it. No matter what your favorite game is, chances are you'll benefit from even just one short lesson.

Play for only a few minutes or as long as you like; just pay for your time on the table and I will pay for mine. I prefer playing at The Cue Club, but anywhere you like in town is fine. Post for questions and discussion, or send me a personal message (PM) with your choice of a date and location and I will reply to confirm.

1Time

Scott Lee
05-22-2005, 10:53 AM
Did you have any takers this last time?

Scott Lee

1Time
05-22-2005, 10:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> Did you have any takers this last time?

Scott Lee <hr /></blockquote>

Just the one guy said he would show but did not.

Rip
05-22-2005, 02:16 PM
Just to help increase your numbers...I'll say I'm coming but I won't show up either! Now ya' got two!
Rip~being a smarta$$ /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

1Time
05-22-2005, 02:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rip:</font><hr> Just to help increase your numbers...I'll say I'm coming but I won't show up either! Now ya' got two!
<hr /></blockquote>

Now I'm getting somewhere... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif, but actually you would be number three. I had one person from each of my previous two such threads say they would show but did not.

Eric.
05-23-2005, 10:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 1Time:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rip:</font><hr> Just to help increase your numbers...I'll say I'm coming but I won't show up either! Now ya' got two!
<hr /></blockquote>

Now I'm getting somewhere... /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif, but actually you would be number three. I had one person from each of my previous two such threads say they would show but did not. <hr /></blockquote>

Sorry I didn't make it to the Cue Club Saturday. I was interested in talking to you but I got side tracked.

Thanks again for your offer.

Eric

1Time
05-23-2005, 11:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Eric.:</font><hr> [
Sorry I didn't make it to the Cue Club Saturday. I was interested in talking to you but I got side tracked.

Thanks again for your offer.

Eric <hr /></blockquote>

You're welcome... no problem at all. We gave it a shot.

Deeman2
05-23-2005, 12:48 PM
1Time,

We heard Torsten Hohman was looking for you on Sunday for a lesson or two..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

1Time
05-23-2005, 08:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> 1Time,

We heard Torsten Hohman was looking for you on Sunday for a lesson or two..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

If only I spoke German perhaps I could have helped improve this champion's game. Yes, I could have added him to my long and distiguished list of tutees. Ahhh... funny stuff!

Deeman2
05-24-2005, 05:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 1Time:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> 1Time,

We heard Torsten Hohman was looking for you on Sunday for a lesson or two..... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif <hr /></blockquote>

If only I spoke German perhaps I could have helped improve this champion's game. Yes, I could have added him to my long and distiguished list of tutees. Ahhh... funny stuff! <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> LOL, you're O.K. by me 1Time. I look forward to a lesson one day. Stay cool. </font color>

Deeman