PDA

View Full Version : TO KATO AND THE CCB

Ralph S.
06-08-2002, 11:56 PM
First let me congratulate you on becoming an uncle. You're gonna love it. I have been very busy lately and am trying to catch up on all the posts. Part of what has kept me busy is becoming an uncle too. This is the 6th time now and it keeps getting better every time. The 6th turned out to be a little girl who was named: Brooke Alejandra Valencia. She was born May 13th. One of the best parts of being an uncle is getting to spoil them and then send them home. This is a must that you gotta do, it is an uncles' right<LOL>. On another note that has kept me busy for a while was a job change, better pay with lots of mandatory OT. Good for me but I really miss the extra time I spent on the tables. I also miss not being able to spend as much time reading, posting and responding here at the CCB as 80hour weeks are a killer LOL.
Ralph S.

Tom_In_Cincy
06-09-2002, 12:39 PM
Ralph,

Being a new uncle, and new employee is a good combination. The ladder helps spoil the former..
Family, work and then Pool, for me its always been that order.

Kato
06-11-2002, 02:31 PM
Gosh guys, I thought I posted this but I didn't make Uncle "status". My sister-in-law merely had an infection. When I spoke to my brother on Saturday he told me he was getting ready to take her home because he was sick of beating her at cards.LOL

Anyway, I can wait 7 more weeks and when my brother married I was given a 9 year old niece who is oh so very special to me. For the record, I am not a World Champion pool player but I can guarantee that I'm a World Champion Uncle.

Kato