PDA

View Full Version : Billiards Show BALLBREAKERS

PQQLK9
05-23-2005, 05:45 PM
The exciting new billiards series BALLBREAKERS (formerly titled No Limit 9 Ball) premieres Monday, July 18 (10:00-11:00 PM ET/PT) and features amateur pool sharks battling in winner-take-all episodes for $20,000. Hosted by Sal Masekela ("X Games") and co-hosted by Ewa Mataya Laurance, known as the "Striking Viking" in the billiard industry, the series will also include two celebrity episodes featuring Tia Carrere ("Wayne's World"), Lou Diamond Phillips ("La Bamba"), Camryn Manheim ("The Practice") and Eric Roberts ("Less Than Perfect") in one and Noah Wyle and Goran Visnjic ("ER"), Dorian Harewood ("Roots") and Julie McCullough ("Growing Pains") in another, all competing to earn money for their favorite charity. Adrianne Curry, winner of the first season of "America's Next Top Model," will serve as the series' rack girl. web page (http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/050523/lam069.html?.v=11)

landshark77
05-23-2005, 06:01 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> and Julie McCullough ("Growing Pains") <hr /></blockquote>

Ok, I was probably the biggest Kirk Cameron fan when I was in the fifth grade. This made Growing Pains my most favorite TV show ever. So I ask...who the hell is Julie McCullough??

Bob_Jewett
05-23-2005, 06:21 PM
&gt;The exciting new billiards series BALLBREAKERS ...

From the same network that brings us EXTREME DODGEBALL.

&gt; Dorian Harewood ("Roots")

Isn't he better known for his role as pool player Kevin Merrick opposite Whoopi Goldberg in "Kiss Shot?" Actually, he plays fairly well.

Cueless Joey
05-23-2005, 07:08 PM
She played her girlfriend in that show until they found out she was Playboy playmate. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Moral nazis. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Popcorn
05-23-2005, 07:08 PM
This show may be the high point of her career.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0567204/

landshark77
05-23-2005, 08:08 PM
OK! She was "Julie" Baby Chrissy's baby sitter. Her and Mike were in love and were going to get married. I forget what happened. Ultimately Mike feel in love with and married "Kate" an actress he met in acting school. Kirk Cameron made the actress who played "Kate" his real life wife too. Seemed to be a trend amongst young actors in the 80's to marry their on screen gfs/wives. AKA...Michael J. Fox.

I know, I know...but if it is ever a Millionaire question then at least you know the answer....no phone a friend, no 50/50, and no ask the audience. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif You are welcome!