PDA

View Full Version : European Cup Final Latest

BoroNut
05-25-2005, 01:31 PM
Liverpool, 3-0 down at half time to AC Milan in the European Cup Final in Istanbul have managed to pull it back to 3-3. 40,000 Scousers have made the trip to roar them on. What a fantastic game. Extra time is just starting.

Boro Nut

Deeman2
05-25-2005, 01:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BoroNut:</font><hr> Liverpool, 3-0 down at half time to AC Milan in the European Cup Final in Istanbul have managed to pull it back to 3-3. 40,000 Scousers have made the trip to roar them on. What a fantastic game. Extra time is just starting.

Boro Nut <hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">

Crap, is the pool of life drying up. Do I sould like an old Scouser? A good friend has a Liverpool web site and lives and dies by their games. Mark lives in near the Sands of Dee (yep, that's me) has no legs and gets into pub fights every so often. He only lasts one punch but says the fall is worth it!

I hope they at least pull out a draw but it doesn't look good right now. </font color>

Deeman (Dee Sands)
Hate Manchester (sellout) United....almost as much as the French..

BoroNut
05-25-2005, 02:04 PM
3-3 after extra time. It's gone to a penalty shoot-out.

BoroNut
05-25-2005, 02:22 PM
Liverpool win on penalties - they keep the trophy forever now. Fooball's coming home. GET IN!

catscradle
05-26-2005, 05:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BoroNut:</font><hr> Liverpool win on penalties - they keep the trophy forever now. Fooball's coming home. GET IN! <hr /></blockquote>

I throughly despise the concept of shootouts. Keep playing 'til there is only one man standing and he shoots the winning goal past a passed out (or dead) goalkeeper.
But if somebody has to win in a shootout, I'm glad it was Liverpool. I'm not from England, but Liverpool seems more working-class than AC Milan and I like that.
Of course, isn't it much like professional sports over here? The players aren't really from the city they represent and often aren't even from the country.

Deeman2
05-26-2005, 06:11 AM
Congratulations Liverpool!

Deeman