PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Hunter Cue's Good/Bad???????

jerrodbottini
05-27-2005, 11:25 AM
I am just wonder what people think about Bobby Hunter's Cue's Thanks Jerrod....

Voodoo Daddy
05-27-2005, 12:16 PM
I havent seen too many but a friend has a really nice ebony w/6 Ivory pointer that looks great. The hit is not my deal, alil soft for me but worth ordering one...for the collection ya know? Good luck.

cycopath
05-27-2005, 02:05 PM
John Schimdt has been using the same Bobby Hunter cue for years now.

My stepbrother hit some balls with it. He didn't act like the hit was something to rave about, but it sure as sh!t works for John. He's a ball running machine.

Tom_In_Cincy
05-27-2005, 02:13 PM
Lots of great hitting Bobby Hunter cues on the west coast.
Bobby resides in Carson City NV but has been rumored to be planning a move to LA.

His workmanship is outstanding and all I've ever heard from anyone that owns one is that it is a GREAT cue.

I've hit with a few of his different models and some of his old and newer cues. I like them a lot.

Price range is in line with most other Great cue makers and waiting list is just as long.

I've never heard anyone say a bad thing about theirs of someone elses Bobby Hunter cue.

tateuts
05-27-2005, 05:43 PM
I think they're fine cues. Now, personally the one I had was almost identical to a SW as far as dimensions, taper, etc, but the one I had was also a very early cue. Bobby Hunter has a pretty good following and of course he's a top tier player as well.

Chris