PDA

View Full Version : pool shot

Drop1
05-28-2005, 07:50 PM
This is the shot I was talking about cue ball and object ball went down the pocket. See wei table
This is the code.START(%Ir8D0%Pk9T3)END

Cueless Joey
05-28-2005, 08:49 PM
Another thread for this?

Billy_Bob
05-29-2005, 05:06 AM
If you are having problems with the cue ball following the object ball into the pocket, the best way to stop doing this is to practice intentionally doing it!

i.e. Practice trying to get the cue ball to follow the object ball into the pocket. It is actually quite difficult. Once you learn what to do to make the cue ball follow the OB into the pocket, you will also have learned what not to do. Practice with OB hanging in pocket, then practice with OB further and further away from pocket.

Patrick
05-29-2005, 11:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Billy_Bob:</font><hr> If you are having problems with the cue ball following the object ball into the pocket, the best way to stop doing this is to practice intentionally doing it!

i.e. Practice trying to get the cue ball to follow the object ball into the pocket. It is actually quite difficult. Once you learn what to do to make the cue ball follow the OB into the pocket, you will also have learned what not to do. Practice with OB hanging in pocket, then practice with OB further and further away from pocket.
<hr /></blockquote>You can do it in 30 seconds with Virtual Pool 3!