PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone use a Tiger Everest cue tip?

disturbed_won
05-29-2005, 02:44 PM
I was just wondering if this was a good tip i just ordered one for my Cuetec cue i am using a triangle as of now and i have been for about 10 months......

Rip
05-29-2005, 04:11 PM
I've been playing with Everest tips for several years and I like em' alot.

I've also tried every other tip on the planet and I keep coming back to Everest. Keep in mind that my game sucks but I've quit using my tips as an excuse /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
Rip

disturbed_won
05-29-2005, 04:14 PM
Well thanks for the input i see that no one else has said anything so far i have gotten good reviews on this tip and im sureill be happy with it only one way to find out though and i guess ill know this in a day or 2 is 16$ a good price shipped a guy around here charges i think 25 or 30 for tip and install.......also how is the mushrooming effect on these?

Rip
05-29-2005, 04:49 PM
Atlas has the best price. Here's a link:
http://www.cuestik.com/

Regards,
Rip

disturbed_won
05-29-2005, 05:48 PM
I was going to order me another tip from there but then i saw the 9$ shipping and decided not too i can get the tips at Pooldawg.com for cheaper on the s/h sinde...

stickman
05-29-2005, 06:45 PM
I use Everest tips on my cue and I'm very happy with them. Good grip, and I've seen no mushrooming. I've had the same tip on for almost a year. I break with it also. The tip shows very little wear. As far as I'm concerned, the overall performance is remarkable. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PoolFool
05-29-2005, 07:06 PM
I tried the Everest and liked it. I seem to get a little more spin than with a Moori M, however I did have a small mushroom problem that needed attention about every 2-3 weeks. (I play 3-4 nights /week) I am know playing with an Instroke tip and love it. It's the nearest thing to the old Hercules that I have found. Since you are from Waco, you must get to Dallas now and again. When you come, go to Hawley's and stock up on the tip of your choice.

PoolFool

disturbed_won
05-29-2005, 07:41 PM
Thanks alot for your input ill have to check out that place in Dallas some time in the future.....Im pretty sure ill like this tip so far good reviews from the people that play with it and i hope ill like it just the same.....