PDA

View Full Version : Cuetec cue?

disturbed_won
05-29-2005, 08:37 PM
I was wondering if anyone uses a Cuetec in here?

tjlmbklr
05-30-2005, 01:17 PM
I used to, now my Cuetec is used solely for breaking. And I don't even like the way it feels for that...! Sorry just a personal preferrence, that's all.

Cueless Joey
05-30-2005, 01:49 PM
They're good for those hard to reach part of your house you want to brush.

disturbed_won
05-30-2005, 01:53 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> They're good for those hard to reach part of your house you want to brush. <hr /></blockquote>

What kind of cue do you use?

i think Cuetec's are the s#$% after all some pros use em and kik A$$ with em The fine Allison Fisher uses it..... And Earl Strickland also....

Rackin_Zack
05-30-2005, 02:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> They're good for those hard to reach part of your house you want to brush. <hr /></blockquote>

Ol' Jean Claude sure can bust a move...lol.

Cueless Joey
05-30-2005, 02:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote disturbed_won:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> They're good for those hard to reach part of your house you want to brush. <hr /></blockquote>

What kind of cue do you use?

i think Cuetec's are the s#$% after all some pros use em and kik A$$ with em The fine Allison Fisher uses it..... And Earl Strickland also.... <hr /></blockquote>
Great. That settles that. Go buy a Cuetec then.
You should win the World 9-ball and US Open like Earl.
Make sure you get a custom made shaft with it like Earl's too because those fishing rod shafts are sticky.
You don't need to know the maker of my cue.
The price will shock you. The wait might kill you.

Cueless Joey
05-30-2005, 02:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rackin_Zack:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> They're good for those hard to reach part of your house you want to brush. <hr /></blockquote>

Ol' Jean Claude sure can bust a move...lol. <hr /></blockquote>
He looks like he's shaking a mouse out in his pants.
After he dances with the Thai chicks, the thugs try to beat him up. He kicks their jazzes out then he mutters this classic line.
" Why those guys want to hurt me? "
AHAHAHAAAAA!!!
It's prolly a tossup between his pants and his dance.

Popcorn
05-30-2005, 03:06 PM
I am not sure why you asked the question but a Cuetec cue is not that good a cue even by production cue standards. I don't think you will find any of the more serious players on here using one. They are marketed to mostly the casual players who just don't want to have to find a cue in the rack when they go out. There are much better cues on the market but you will have to invest a little more.

Rackin_Zack
05-30-2005, 03:10 PM
Yeah, I've seen the movie, although I can't remember what it was since all of his movies kind of blend together in my mind. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Cueless Joey
05-30-2005, 03:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rackin_Zack:</font><hr> Yeah, I've seen the movie, although I can't remember what it was since all of his movies kind of blend together in my mind. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>
His first movies were really cheap knockoffs of Enter the Dragon.
Hell, they even used the same actors on one of 'em.

disturbed_won
05-30-2005, 05:04 PM
Na i bet i can stomp you though well im sure of it i dont even need my cue ill use a broomstick and the shafts arent sticky and oh yeah why dont you knock yours on the side a of a table and see if it dents.........i bet mine wont....

Cueless Joey
05-30-2005, 05:15 PM
ok, you should go on the road with your Cuetec and broomstick
you can hustle a lot with your broomstick and that fuscia red Cuetec make lots of money and maybe get out of the trailer park buy a real house some periods commas and hooked on phonics

nhp
05-31-2005, 04:46 AM
If you decide to go on the road with a cuetech you will get a ton of action.

Cuetechs are made for the inexperienced pool players who think that a fiberglass or graphite coated shaft is better than maple. It doesn't matter if a cuetech won't dent. Good pool players take care of their equipment so they don't really have to worry about putting a dent in it. Unless some drunk pool noob dancing around with a pink cuetech telling everyone he can 'whip' them knocks their cue over.

By the way, Earl and Allison don't play with the fiberglass shafts. They have custom maple shafts.

Wally_in_Cincy
05-31-2005, 05:37 AM
You should try a McDermott or Viking or Pechauer. They are much better cues than Cuetec. Do you know anybody with those cues that you could hit a few balls with?

Wally_in_Cincy
05-31-2005, 05:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote disturbed_won:</font><hr>...why dont you knock yours on the side a of a table and see if it dents.........i bet mine wont.... <hr /></blockquote>

I can't remember the last time I knocked a cue on the side of a table.

1pRoscoe
05-31-2005, 05:41 AM
I had a cuetec... about 13 yrs ago when they first came out.

There are far better cues out there, JMO.

Nightstalker
05-31-2005, 08:15 AM
For the money, I would much rather play a Fury or a Lucasi than a Cuetec. Viking and McDermott are the best choices at the ~$120 price point.

Plummerbutt
05-31-2005, 10:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote disturbed_won:</font><hr> Na i bet i can stomp you though well im sure of it i dont even need my cue ill use a broomstick

disturbed won, (that name seems to really fit)

You havn't been here very long ( I havn't either for that matter) but you seem to brag yourself up on most every post. Are you really that good or has the head just swelled alittle since you can beat some collage kids? Everyone on here is an excellent pool player and had the abilities to whoop your game any day of the week. Think you are the only one who started playing at a young age? Get a grip and drop the damn ego.., nobody likes a braggert, not even another bragger.
As far a denting a cue stick. I wouldn't worry about it to much. With an attitude like yours, it won't be your stick they will dent. Everyone with a "mouth" ends up in a corner sooner or later. When you decide to become a real man and step out from the college "I'm so cool and better then you" attitude, then maybe you can post here without all the BS that comes with your attitude.

GET A GRIP TATER CHIP--YOU'RE STILL A VERY LITTLE FROG IN A REALLY BIG POND!!

Scott Lee
05-31-2005, 04:08 PM
tap tap tap

pooltchr
05-31-2005, 07:21 PM
There is a lot to be learned from some very good players on this board, as well as some pretty good instructors.

Randy's school has a place to park your ego at the door when you walk in. The reason being, ego's get in the way of learning. This is a great place to learn, if you want to. If you just want to impress people, you may have picked the wrong crowd.
JMHO
Steve

disturbed_won
05-31-2005, 07:56 PM
yeah i dont care i dont feel like arguing with some old peeps aight i know im better than you anyways it doesnt matter to me aight i got some trophies to prove it....

ras314
05-31-2005, 08:13 PM
Wonder if the disturbed kid is FL regressed to his childhood days?

Rackin_Zack
05-31-2005, 08:19 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote disturbed_won:</font><hr> yeah i dont care i dont feel like arguing with some old peeps aight i know im better than you anyways it doesnt matter to me aight i got some trophies to prove it.... <hr /></blockquote>

Are you Alex Pagulyan?! You can tell us. It's the WPA World Championship trophey that you have isn't it?!

highsea
05-31-2005, 08:25 PM
Ras, what is that in your avatar? Barrett M82 or .338 Lapua?

disturbed_won
05-31-2005, 08:35 PM
I dont wanna gt kicked out for a while so im not arguing anymore....

Nightstalker
05-31-2005, 08:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote disturbed_won:</font><hr> I dont wanna gt kicked out for a while so im not arguing anymore.... <hr /></blockquote>

I would suggest to not talk anymore sh!t then. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

disturbed_won
05-31-2005, 08:43 PM
Ill talk as much as i want....

Popcorn
05-31-2005, 08:44 PM
I am afraid you will find this a lonely place with your attitude you will just be ignored. Your the only one who loses out.

Nightstalker
05-31-2005, 08:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote disturbed_won:</font><hr> Ill talk as much as i want.... <hr /></blockquote>

You go ahead then, big man. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

sneakypapi
05-31-2005, 09:37 PM
Quote:
"Unless some drunk pool noob dancing around with a pink cuetech telling everyone he can 'whip' them knocks their cue over. "

Actually, I know a drunk dumb ass that dances around with his Cuetec LOL. And when he loses he crys like a little baby.

pooltchr
06-01-2005, 04:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ras314:</font><hr> Wonder if the disturbed kid is FL regressed to his childhood days? <hr /></blockquote>

Wow, that's a frightening thought!!! LOL
Maybe we should invite this guy to join us at the Open this year. I'm sure we could all learn something from a player of his skill level. Maybe he will even bring some of his trophys so we can all see them! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Steve

nhp
06-01-2005, 04:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote disturbed_won:</font><hr> yeah i dont care i dont feel like arguing with some old peeps aight i know im better than you anyways it doesnt matter to me aight i got some trophies to prove it.... <hr /></blockquote>

If you ever decide to fly out to So Cal you've definately got action. I'm only 3 years older than you by the way, and I haven't been playing since I was a little kid.

ras314
06-01-2005, 06:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote highsea:</font><hr> Ras, what is that in your avatar? Barrett M82 or .338 Lapua? <hr /></blockquote>
highsea, the old avatar happened to be a .338 Lapua Mag in a NBRSA heavy gun. This one is a custom bolt action 50 (not mine)

tamas
06-07-2005, 12:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote disturbed_won:</font><hr> I was wondering if anyone uses a Cuetec in here? <hr /></blockquote>
Starlight 6 Prong Cue Stick Cuetec 99264
Colored butt - 3D Laser prong design - Implex/Stainless steel/joints - S.S.T./Tru-Glide clear fiberglass clad Maple shaft - Veltex grips.
Product Group Product Number MSRP
$ 149

This is the one that i purched two yaers ago while i was in US.. at that time i was happy with it... but if i had a choise again i think id rather choose a wooden shaft insted of that fiberglass.. i mean its good for protection.. (im useing it every second or third day in a local poolhall and it still looks smooth without any grooves.. what i can't tell about butt) but when it comes to a serious game... i can't play without a pouder... sometimes its getting irritating.. cuz all table is white....

Wally_in_Cincy
06-07-2005, 05:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tamas:</font><hr>
...i can't play without a pouder... sometimes its getting irritating.. cuz all table is white....
<hr /></blockquote>

Make sure your hands are clean and the shaft is clean. If so, you should not need the powder, unless it is very humid.

tamas
06-07-2005, 10:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr>
Make sure your hands are clean and the shaft is clean. If so, you should not need the powder, unless it is very humid. <hr /></blockquote>
yes i do that.... but if my hands gets lightly wet.. (reason might be intensive game.. that makes my nervous.. or as u said hi humidity) fiberglass shaft locks to my skin... so the point am heading to is that wooden shaft needs much more moisture then fiberglass to become sticky to your hand..

Scott Lee
06-07-2005, 11:00 AM
tamas...Get yourself a pool glove. For less than $10US you can eliminate the "sticky" problem!

Scott Lee