PDA

View Full Version : Anybody out there?

Q-guy
06-11-2002, 09:21 AM
My screen is empty of any posts. Is it just me?

Scott Lee
06-11-2002, 09:27 AM
Q-Guy...I have been unable to access the site for the past two days. Obviously it was up for some, as there as posts from 6/9 and 6/10...but I couldn't even get the site to load on my computer. Maybe it is some of the same problems they were having last week.

Scott Lee

Nostroke
06-11-2002, 09:29 AM
Boards have been down for 2 days+ many suffering serious withdrawal symptoms- Hopefully some have just been saved from ICU Unit (redundant - I know)

Q-guy
06-11-2002, 09:31 AM
all I can see is what has been posted since I signed on. just the last three posts

Nostroke
06-11-2002, 09:33 AM
Im sure many of us have just realized how important these boards are to us. There is no charge yet it is a great expense so i dont think we should complain. Anyone who posts here regularly should at least support BD with a subscription- If there are any stiffs out there-SIGN UP NOW!

Chris Cass
06-11-2002, 09:37 AM
Hi Q-Guy,

Missed you too. Where have you been? Been looking for your posts forever. I seen you posting again and was very happy to see it. We all discussed you and how most of us found your posting very knowledgable.

Finally found your site and was pleased to what I saw. I'm not going to announce it. I do respect your privacy. I would if I were you, but I'm not so there you have it.

Man, I was having deep withdrawls not being able to post or read any in the past few days. Thanks to BD for bringing it back.

What's new Q-Guy? Anything happening with you lately? I'm not working and have been playing way too much 1 hole. Played 11 hrs. two days last week and have been averaging 8 hrs the other days. I wore out a tip in 2 weeks. WOW, didn't think that was possible.

Regards,

C.C.

Rich R.
06-11-2002, 09:45 AM
I have been knocking on this door for 2+ days and nobody has opened it to let me in. I told them the check for my CCB membership renewal was in the mail, but I guess they didn't believe me. Thank God some one opened the door.
Rich R.~~~now recovering from serious withdrawal.

stickman
06-11-2002, 09:55 AM
Same thing here. It was late Sunday afternoon, 6-9, when I was last able to get on. I'm glad things are back to normal. I was getting homesick lurking at the other two sites.

PQQLK9
06-11-2002, 10:00 AM
There's no place like home Todo....no place like home...

MikeM
06-11-2002, 11:13 AM
It WAS fun catching up on the never ending saga at pp.com.

MM

stickman
06-11-2002, 11:34 AM
Yes, I remembered why I don't visit more often. It reminds me of my Wife's soap operas. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

SPetty
06-11-2002, 12:08 PM
Hi Q-guy,

As I'm sure you know, the CCB has been down for a few days. I'm glad it's back. On the front page of the messages near the top is a pull down box that has the time frame of the messages you want to see. Maybe you have yours set for "active in the last day" or maybe two days. Since there haven't been any posts lately, that would explain the blank screen. Just a thought.

cheesemouse
06-11-2002, 01:17 PM
Nostroke,
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>Im sure many of us have just realized how important these boards are to us. There is no charge yet it is a great expense so i dont think we should complain. Anyone who posts here regularly should at least support BD with a subscription- If there are any stiffs out there-SIGN UP NOW!<hr></blockquote>

I agree and I am going to do just that. I couldn't believe how jonesy I got.