PDA

View Full Version : Female players attire

feetdoc
05-31-2005, 08:18 PM
I believe more of the players should dress like Ewa and Jeanette dont you agree?

Drop1
05-31-2005, 08:30 PM
Are they good for the game?

feetdoc
05-31-2005, 08:31 PM
is what good for the game?

Drop1
05-31-2005, 08:35 PM
who is on first

disturbed_won
05-31-2005, 08:36 PM
I think that Allison Fisher and that Beretta chik are some hotties....

feetdoc
05-31-2005, 08:39 PM
i think more attractive attire is ood for the game elegant but sexy

disturbed_won
05-31-2005, 08:40 PM
I like the sleevless stuff and i dig the business lady suit...

feetdoc
05-31-2005, 08:41 PM
i think elegant and sexy attire is good for the game

Nightstalker
05-31-2005, 08:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> i think elegant and sexy attire is good for the game <hr /></blockquote>

Tap, tap, tap. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

feetdoc
05-31-2005, 08:42 PM
i believe elegant and sexy is good for the game

Nightstalker
05-31-2005, 08:46 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> i believe elegant and sexy is good for the game <hr /></blockquote>

Huh? I didn't catch that... /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

feetdoc
05-31-2005, 08:49 PM
sorry about repeating the post

feetdoc
06-03-2005, 08:27 PM
Why dont more lady players dress like jen beretta and jeanette lee?

landshark77
06-03-2005, 08:50 PM
crack kills.

Bassn7
06-03-2005, 09:14 PM
As politically correct as I can respond . . . don't forget, the women's gay community is not there to dress for the men, they are there to play pool. Period.

LARRY_BOY
06-04-2005, 02:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> Why dont more lady players dress like jen beretta and jeanette lee? <hr /></blockquote>

Because they can't........da

LARRY_BOY
06-04-2005, 02:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Bassn7:</font><hr> As politically correct as I can respond . . . don't forget, the women's gay community is not there to dress for the men, they are there to play pool. Period. <hr /></blockquote>

Maybe they dress for other gays......something normal people woundn't understand.

feetdoc
06-04-2005, 05:19 AM
I mean they are women at least dress like them and show off what ya have ...even if you are trying to impress the men or women ...didnt reallize there were so many ladies in alternative lifestyles on tour

TennesseeJoe
06-04-2005, 08:39 AM
Some of the men should take example from the women who seem to dress better and add class to the game. Pool is a beautiful game which only looses its luster from some of the people who play it.

Rich R.
06-04-2005, 10:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> ...didnt reallize there were so many ladies in alternative lifestyles on tour <hr /></blockquote>
Don't pay attention to some homophobic fool, making assumptions about players. There is no larger percentage of pool players, men or women, leading alternative lifestyles, than you run into in your every day life.

feetdoc
06-04-2005, 10:32 AM
hey i dont care how they lead their lives if they are good they are good and if the are hot they are hott

Rich R.
06-04-2005, 01:51 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> hey i dont care how they lead their lives if they are good they are good and if the are hot they are hott <hr /></blockquote>
That is the right way to approach anyone, whether a pool player or not. JMHO.

catscradle
06-04-2005, 02:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> hey i dont care how they lead their lives if they are good they are good and if the are hot they are hott <hr /></blockquote>
That is the right way to approach anyone, whether a pool player or not. JMHO. <hr /></blockquote>

I agree players should be judge by their game and not by their sexual preference. However, I don't think they should be judged by how they choose to dress either. Why should a player who is obviously qualified in terms of skill, not be allowed to play in a tournament because he/she is comfortable playing in jeans, sneakers, and a t-shirt. It is just as much prejudicial as banning somebody for race, creed, or sexual preference.
DRESS CODES SUCK!!!!!
Btw, I'm not young and I dress conservatively, but think people should be able to dress the way they damn well want to.

ceebee
06-04-2005, 05:46 PM

I agree players should be judged by their game

UNQUOTE

Absolutely true as far as talent &amp; skill are concerned.

I disagree on the NO DRESS CODE... when the Pool Players on TV become shabby &amp; act shabby... that will be the end of TV Pool. However, I have seen men &amp; women that look &amp; dress very nicely in Jeans, but no T-Shirts.

Everybody has an opinion , this is mine... cb

rukiddingme
06-05-2005, 01:14 PM
I love jeans and tee shirts but if one is a "professional tour player" playing in a tour tournament they should dress professionally.
Guys used to play this sport in a suit or tuxes.
I like the dress attire that male or female snooker players use...white shirt and vest.
ruk

feetdoc
06-05-2005, 08:09 PM
what ladies would you like to see dress differently

landshark77
06-05-2005, 08:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> what ladies would you like to see dress differently <hr /></blockquote>

Post your picture....let's all analyze your dress. Then we can focus on people who don't post here. Thanx.

feetdoc
06-05-2005, 08:57 PM
excuse me? post pics of who?

landshark77
06-05-2005, 09:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> excuse me? post pics of who? <hr /></blockquote>

I am sorry. Maybe I wasn't clear. Your picture...as in a picture of YOU. That is Y O U YOU! The person that stares back at you in the mirror every morning.

feetdoc
06-05-2005, 09:00 PM
sorry landshark no pics here do you have a pic?

landshark77
06-05-2005, 09:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> sorry landshark no pics here do you have a pic? <hr /></blockquote>

You are the one that wants to worry about how people dress. Maybe you should invest in one. Let's see what the expert looks like. My pic has no bearing on this convo.....you are the one who brought it up and you are the one who will not let it die. Put up or shut up.

feetdoc
06-05-2005, 09:09 PM
i dress very well... was not concerned with my or your attire you brought thst up sorry

Rich R.
06-06-2005, 02:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> i dress very well... <hr /></blockquote>
<font color="red">That is your opinion. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif </font color>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr>was not concerned with my or your attire you brought thst up sorry <hr /></blockquote>
<font color="red">I'm with Landshark. Before you can put others up for review of the way they dress, you should put yourself up for review. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Where's the picture? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif </font color>

feetdoc
06-06-2005, 02:59 AM
im not saying anyone dresses poorly just sking opinion as to if anyone thinks any of the ladies should dress differnetly

Rich R.
06-06-2005, 06:44 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> im not saying anyone dresses poorly just sking opinion as to if anyone thinks any of the ladies should dress differnetly <hr /></blockquote>
And we are not saying that you dress poorly. We just want to form some opinions as to whether you should dress differently. However, we need a picture as a point of reference.

This is a two way street. If you want to discuss and form opinions about others, others should get a chance to discuss and form opinions about you.

feetdoc
06-06-2005, 06:50 AM
so should everyone in this discussion place a pic of themselves on here? i think they should dress comfortably to play not have to have a tux or vest and tie

landshark77
06-06-2005, 07:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> so should everyone in this discussion place a pic of themselves on here? i think they should dress comfortably to play not have to have a tux or vest and tie <hr /></blockquote>If they take a thread that is trying to die and keep bring up the subject of how pro ladies dress, over and over again...I believe in this forum as well as NPR forum. You are the ONLY ONE WHO CARES and you won't shut up about it. So post your picture. Maybe you would look better if you dressed like Jeanette Lee or maybe you would look better if you dressed like Santa Claus...we won't know until we can see you. Again, you brought up the subject of how people dress no one else. Thanx.

catscradle
06-06-2005, 07:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr> ... Maybe you would look better if you dressed like Jeanette Lee ...
<hr /></blockquote>

In tight leather pants? Why do I get the feeling I don't want to see that picture?

feetdoc
06-06-2005, 07:57 AM
landshark, i play pool in what i am most comfortable...do you play in a dress or your church clothes? or do you even play ? you know they say those who do do and those who dont criticize and thats all i see you doing.

Deeman2
06-06-2005, 08:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> landshark, i play pool in what i am most comfortable...do you play in a dress or your church clothes? or do you even play ? you know they say those who do do and those who dont criticize and thats all i see you doing. <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> I didn't hear Landshark critize someone's pool playing apparel. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif</font color>

Deeman

feetdoc
06-06-2005, 08:07 AM
if she is not concerned with the post then why criticize me just leave me alone ...i didnt bother you with anything was just open to opinions about the topic please keep your other opinions to yourself

Nightstalker
06-06-2005, 08:15 AM
Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Rich R.
06-06-2005, 08:37 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> so should everyone in this discussion place a pic of themselves on here? i think they should dress comfortably to play not have to have a tux or vest and tie <hr /></blockquote>
My picture has been on the web several times. It's a wonder the whole world wide web didn't crash. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif
I have also been caught by the TV cameras at some pro events.
Fortunately, everyone showed a lot of class and didn't review the way I was dressed. I know I don't dress well, as far as fashion goes. I dress comfortable. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
But then, I don't start threads about reviewing the way others dress.

BTW, Landshark's picture has also been on the web, several times that I know of, but the pictures do not do her justice. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We're still waiting for your picture. /ccboard/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Deeman2
06-06-2005, 08:48 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> if she is not concerned with the post then why criticize me just leave me alone ...i didnt bother you with anything was just open to opinions about the topic please keep your other opinions to yourself <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Chill out feetdoc...

Have you ever banked a ball 11 rails?

Are you in the Guiness Book of World Records?

Do you do a trick shot show with a dog?

Do the initials F/L mean anything to you?

Just wondering! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>

Deeman

Nightstalker
06-06-2005, 08:49 AM
This is me dressed for work in December:

http://www.fototime.com/ABAB5331392DA69/orig.jpg

Rich R.
06-06-2005, 09:10 AM
I'm glad I don't work with you. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Oh, I should finish. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I have always hated wearing neck ties and gave it up entirely a few years ago. I have eliminated neck ties from my life and I no longer own one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nightstalker
06-06-2005, 09:14 AM
Oh come on, ties are great. You can use them for all sorts of other activities LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
06-06-2005, 10:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr> This is me dressed for work in December:

http://www.fototime.com/ABAB5331392DA69/orig.jpg <hr /></blockquote>

So is December your only designated working month? If so are you guys hiring??

SPetty
06-06-2005, 10:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> I have eliminated neck ties from my life and I no longer own one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Neck ties are almost as stupid as spike high heeled women's shoes. Unless they're pool/billiards novelty neckties being worn by Brian in VA! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

landshark77
06-06-2005, 10:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> landshark, i play pool in what i am most comfortable...do you play in a dress or your church clothes? or do you even play ? <hr /></blockquote>

Pool??? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif This isn't the bowling forum?? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

landshark77
06-06-2005, 10:03 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>
BTW, Landshark's picture has also been on the web, several times that I know of, but the pictures do not do her justice. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

Thanx Rich. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
06-06-2005, 10:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr> Oh come on, ties are great. You can use them for all sorts of other activities LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>
Something is telling me, I better not ask.
This is a public forum and I don't want to get anyone banned. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Nightstalker
06-06-2005, 10:59 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr>So is December your only designated working month? If so are you guys hiring?? <hr /></blockquote>

LOL, I wish! I just mentioned the month because I am wearing a charcoal cashmere overcoat in that pic which I only wear during the winter. I didn't want anything thinking that I was nuts. Oh wait, too late. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

We're hiring, yes. I work at a bank, are you looking for work in the banking industry? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Nightstalker
06-06-2005, 11:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr>Something is telling me, I better not ask.
This is a public forum and I don't want to get anyone banned. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

LOL, yeah here that is best left to the imagination! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

landshark77
06-06-2005, 11:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr>
We're hiring, yes. I work at a bank, are you looking for work in the banking industry? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Na, I was looking to only work 1 month a year...and December sounded like a good one. 1. You have all those holidays. 2. You get to call in alot on account of snow. Guess I'll look elsewhere. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Nightstalker
06-06-2005, 11:17 AM
It's not so bad, but only working in December would be nice huh? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-06-2005, 11:32 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr> This is me dressed for work in December:

http://www.fototime.com/ABAB5331392DA69/orig.jpg <hr /></blockquote>I said Damn!

Nightstalker
06-06-2005, 11:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> I said Damn! <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-06-2005, 12:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr> Oh come on, ties are great. You can use them for all sorts of other activities LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

like this one from Caddyshack?

<font color="blue">... Lacey Underall: </font color><font color="red"> Would you like to tie me up with some of your ties, Ty? ... </font color>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Nightstalker
06-06-2005, 12:56 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr> Oh come on, ties are great. You can use them for all sorts of other activities LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

like this one from Caddyshack?

<font color="blue">... Lacey Underall: </font color><font color="red"> Would you like to tie me up with some of your ties, Ty? ... </font color>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif <hr /></blockquote>

LOL, bingo! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nightstalker
06-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Let's see some other posters' pics, I was not shy so you don't be shy lol. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

9 Ball Girl
06-06-2005, 06:44 PM
Two hot mamasitas! LOL See, Jeanette looks comfy.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid46/p5b340bae0e569164e093fb6981528147/fccc4b36.jpg

Rich R.
06-06-2005, 06:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr> We're hiring, yes. I work at a bank, are you looking for work in the banking industry? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>I would like to work for a bank.
Can I be in charge of withdrawals? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nightstalker
06-06-2005, 08:23 PM
Damn, two fine looking mamasitas indeed! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rich R., hahaha yeah we'll put you right in the vault. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

feetdoc
06-06-2005, 08:27 PM
dang girl you both are looking good...damn jeanette sets the standard they should all dress like that

landshark77
06-06-2005, 08:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> dang girl you both are looking good...damn jeanette sets the standard they should all dress like that <hr /></blockquote>

In clothes?? BTW, is it raining in PA ciscodog???

feetdoc
06-06-2005, 08:31 PM
huh?

catscradle
06-07-2005, 04:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> .... I have eliminated neck ties from my life and I no longer own one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Good move. Even for the occassional funeral or wedding?

catscradle
06-07-2005, 04:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> I have eliminated neck ties from my life and I no longer own one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>Neck ties are almost as stupid as spike high heeled women's shoes. Unless they're pool/billiards novelty neckties being worn by Brian in VA! /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah, neckties are really dumb. Best I can figure they're left over from pre-central heating times when people found it advisable to bundle up with a scarf-like thingy even indoors.

Rich R.
06-07-2005, 07:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> .... I have eliminated neck ties from my life and I no longer own one. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote catscradle:</font><hr>Good move. Even for the occassional funeral or wedding? <hr /></blockquote>
The guests of honor at a wedding don't seem to mind. They have other things on their minds. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif
The guest of honor at a funeral, never seems to notice. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Natalie
06-07-2005, 07:24 AM
I didn't realize people put so much thought into it. On regular league nights I usually wear jeans or khakis with a tank top or short-sleeved shirt.

If it's something else, like a cup tourney or a singles thing, I wear capris or regular pants. Because of my personality they're usually bright blue or yellow with a white or black top. I am one of about 5-7 girls that play in our singles boards at a couple of these places so I like to stand out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Cueless Joey
06-07-2005, 07:57 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> I believe more of the players should dress like Ewa and Jeanette dont you agree? <hr /></blockquote>
Yes.
It might not hurt ticket sales if they dressed like pro volleyball players. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Let's join the group hug. (http://i.neilrogers.com/images/features/2004082401-Kerri%20Walsh%20Misty%20May.jpg)

Stretch
06-07-2005, 11:05 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> I believe more of the players should dress like Ewa and Jeanette dont you agree? <hr /></blockquote>
Yes.
It might not hurt ticket sales if they dressed like pro volleyball players. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Let's join the group hug. (http://i.neilrogers.com/images/features/2004082401-Kerri%20Walsh%20Misty%20May.jpg) <hr /></blockquote>

Well maybe they would if the tables were on the beach. An outdoor tournament would be cool. Remember where you heard it first!

But speeking about dress codes. I'm in total favour of them. Dressing down and showing up in unwashed slob wear is totaly disrespectfull of the game, if played as a tournament or "event". I could care less what a person wears to practice, gamble, hang with friends, play in league. But in tournaments there just has to be some sense of occasion or you've got nothing.

Go ahead and put on your best Cloths! Whatever they may be. Shower, shave, break the bank for that 6 month overdue hair cut, whatever lol, You owe it to your skill to look your best in compatition. St.

Natalie
06-07-2005, 11:12 AM
I'm often surprised at how so many people dress like they just rolled out of bed on the day of regionals play or for tournaments. It's just better to look the part than look like the guy who's there to clean the restrooms.

Scott Lee
06-07-2005, 11:19 AM
I agree with Stretch. Although 99% of the time you'll find me in jeans and a t-shirt (usually with some sort of 'pool' affiliation on it), when I am doing a show, I am always in dress pants, sportcoat and tie...ALWAYS! Why? I feel I owe it to my audience. Plus I am paid as a professional, so I'm going to dress like one. People ask me all the time, "How can you play in a coat and tie?" My answer is always the same...If you can play, you should be able to play whether you're in a tux or buck naked! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif This does not apply to when I'm teaching private lessons, though...since that is a more casual environment. I like seeing the ladies (and men) dress up...it adds to the 'air' of the tournament. jmo

Scott Lee

Deeman2
06-07-2005, 11:52 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Nightstalker:</font><hr> Let's see some other posters' pics, I was not shy so you don't be shy lol. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid172/p8ab03412a476f2049605b8ffcc8102a4/f3cbceeb.jpg

I'm not shy either. This is what I wear in my matches...

Deeman
really dressed to kill

ccrider
06-07-2005, 04:37 PM
The less attire on the hooties the better imho. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nightstalker
06-07-2005, 07:06 PM
LMAO deeman, that is priceless. Nice pic! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Qtec
06-08-2005, 06:45 AM
Arent you the guy who was just caught lying on AZB?
Wasnt it something to do with Drivermaker and all your other alias's?

Fill us in, please.

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ccrider
06-08-2005, 09:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Scott Lee:</font><hr> I agree with Stretch. Although 99% of the time you'll find me in jeans and a t-shirt (usually with some sort of 'pool' affiliation on it), when I am doing a show, I am always in dress pants, sportcoat and tie...ALWAYS! Why? I feel I owe it to my audience. Plus I am paid as a professional, so I'm going to dress like one. People ask me all the time, "How can you play in a coat and tie?" My answer is always the same...If you can play, you should be able to play whether you're in a tux or buck naked! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif This does not apply to when I'm teaching private lessons, though...since that is a more casual environment. I like seeing the ladies (and men) dress up...it adds to the 'air' of the tournament. jmo

Scott Lee <hr /></blockquote>
Playing in a coat went out in the 60's. Wake up, its now ought cinco dude. Golfers and tennis players finally stopped playing with ties around their necks as well and now have comfortable clothes on. I think they dropped them before WWII. Coats, vests, black ties, this is the past and are not the future. You owe it to your fans to look modern.

PQQLK9
06-08-2005, 12:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ccrider:</font><hr>
Playing in a coat went out in the 60's. Wake up, its now ought cinco dude. Golfers and tennis players finally stopped playing with ties around their necks as well and now have comfortable clothes on. I think they dropped them before WWII. Coats, vests, black ties, this is the past and are not the future. You owe it to your fans to look modern. <hr /></blockquote>

Whether its 1955 or 2005, its a Gentelmen's thing you probably would not understand. Look at my picture and see me playing with a tie on.

landshark77
06-08-2005, 01:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> Look at my picture and see me playing with a tie on. <hr /></blockquote>

Got a magnifying glass???

SPetty
06-08-2005, 01:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote landshark77:</font><hr>Got a magnifying glass??? <hr /></blockquote>Uh, yeah. This one's rather nifty:
http://magnifier.sourceforge.net/

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif