PDA

View Full Version : I wanna know who's goin?

Voodoo Daddy
06-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Just booked a room & two seats for the US Open Thursday thru Sunday, and damnit I'm looking foward to it!! Who else is goin?

Cane
06-02-2005, 02:13 PM
Plan on it, but not positive yet. I'll probably be motorhoming it if I go.

Later,
Bob

Barbara
06-02-2005, 02:30 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Just booked a room &amp; two seats for the US Open Thursday thru Sunday, and damnit I'm looking foward to it!! Who else is goin? <hr /></blockquote>

I know I've said I wouldn't be there this year, but the thought of playing in a tournament dedicated to two great persons makes me go "Hmmmmm...". I could swing down on Friday, play on Saturday, and leave Sunday.

Voodoo, who are you bringing?

Barbara

Barbara

Rackin_Zack
06-02-2005, 02:39 PM
If they're not playing virtual pool, what's the point?! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Voodoo Daddy
06-02-2005, 02:52 PM
I dunno, HAHAHAHAHA!! One never knows Barbara...including me /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tateuts
06-02-2005, 03:09 PM
I'm going for he first time.

Chris

cueball1950
06-02-2005, 03:10 PM
see ya there big steve
. i am getting there early Wednesday i believe....mike

Rich R.
06-02-2005, 05:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Who else is goin? <hr /></blockquote>
You never know who you will bump into, while walking through the halls of the hotel.

Wait, that was March, but history does repeat itself. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich R.
06-02-2005, 05:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> [ but the thought of playing in a tournament dedicated to two great persons makes me go "Hmmmmm...". <hr /></blockquote>
Barbara, make that three great people, Chris, Dave and Frank.

The CCB has been hit hard since last September. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

dg-in-centralpa
06-02-2005, 06:39 PM
I will be there with my wife, Mary. We'll arrive Thursday afternoon. Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Duane

Barbara
06-02-2005, 06:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> [ but the thought of playing in a tournament dedicated to two great persons makes me go "Hmmmmm...". <hr /></blockquote>
Barbara, make that three great people, Chris, Dave and Frank.

The CCB has been hit hard since last September. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif
<hr /></blockquote>

Please God excuse me for forgetting Frank?

Frank, Dave, and Chris.

Barbara

Voodoo Daddy
06-02-2005, 07:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote dg-in-centralpa:</font><hr> I will be there with my wife, Mary. We'll arrive Thursday afternoon. Looking forward to meeting everybody.

Duane <hr /></blockquote>

DG...do me a favor, stick around more than two minutes this time will ya? AT VF, I looked away and you POOFED, GONE!!! HAHAHAHAHA

Tom_In_Cincy
06-02-2005, 09:28 PM
No sleep scheduled.. lots of table time at Q-Masters... I need the break and 10-6...

Voodoo Daddy
06-02-2005, 09:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> No sleep scheduled.. lots of table time at Q-Masters... I need the break and 10-6... <hr /></blockquote>

10-6? Jesus Tom...who do ya think I am, TOT? You got it!!!

dg-in-centralpa
06-03-2005, 05:14 AM
No problem my friend. I'll be there all day Friday including the CCB dinner, and all day Saturday. I'm leaving Sunday morning, unfortunately.

DG

Brian in VA
06-03-2005, 06:49 AM
I'll be there all day Friday and the CCB dinner, all day Saturday and may be there on Sunday, too.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Brian in VA

Eric.
06-03-2005, 08:35 AM

9 Ball Girl
06-03-2005, 08:50 AM
I'll be there Monday through Monday. Got myself one of them Executive Rooms again like last year--for $93/night y'all! Oh, and I know I said it last year, but for those of you who are staying at the Holiday Inn, if you become a Priority member (at no cost), your breakfasts are free for everday that you're there.

I'm looking forward to playing in a tourney where it'll just be all about fun, friends, and friends that have graduated to a higher level. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. I've got quite a few guys, er, folks that want to meet me both from AZ and here. Teehee.

Can't wait to see my Big Poppa!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendy&lt;---Dishaw #37. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-06-2005, 07:29 AM
hopefully i'll get there friday around noon, sweat matches, ccb dinner, more matches...

drive back sunday...

looking forward to meeting voodoo, duane, and chris

Steve Lipsky
06-06-2005, 08:08 AM
Hey Voodoo. I still haven't decided, but I think I'm leaning towards going. I missed last year.

Hope to see everyone there...

- Steve

Voodoo Daddy
06-06-2005, 09:11 AM
Steve, I may be in NYC next month...for a couple days. If I show maybe we can meet there? HEll, I can wait for September...hahahahaha

Steve Lipsky
06-06-2005, 11:29 AM
Hey Voodoo... of course! PM me a few days before you arrive.

ccrider
06-06-2005, 08:20 PM
I'll be there, somebody paste a name tag on me.

Wally_in_Cincy
06-07-2005, 05:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote ccrider:</font><hr> I'll be there, somebody paste a name tag on me. <hr /></blockquote>

Now see what you have done? /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

ccrider
06-07-2005, 05:02 PM
Naw, I dont need no tag, I'm playing. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif