PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in South Texas?

Cane
06-02-2005, 02:11 PM
I'm heading out Sunday Morning for the Freeport, TX area, specifically Seaside, TX. I'm going there for Flounder, Redfish and Black Tip Shark, but, of course, I'll have my pool cues with me for the evenings? Any CCB'ers live in that area, or if not, do any of you know of good places to play while I'm there.

Thanks,
Bob

Scott Lee
06-03-2005, 11:21 AM
Bob...There's a place called Legends. It's either in Baytown, or Texas City, IIRC. Been there every time I do shows at Lee College.

Scott

Cane
06-03-2005, 11:42 AM
Scott, THANKS! I talked to Jeremy Jones at a tournament we played in and, being from Baytown, he told me the name of a place, but I didn't write it down and forgot it! LOL Brain cells getting more rare every day! I bet that was it. I'll definitely check it out. I am really going to enjoy the fishing, but you know how us Chalk Addicts are!!! After a couple of days, I'm going to be yearning for a game... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif And the guys that I'm going to be fishing with don't like to play me. They are strictly recreational players that drop their jaws if someone can draw a ball more than 6 inches.

Thanks,
Bob