PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Las Vegas want a free pool lesson?

1Time
06-03-2005, 09:56 PM
Thanks to everyone who posted in my previous threads in which I offered free pool lessons.

I'm only available to give free pool lessons on any Friday or Saturday night in Las Vegas from 11:30pm for up to two hours. Any level of player is welcome. Must be at least 18 with valid ID (curfew law).

I've been playing pool for 25+ years. My favorite thing to do is run a 9-ball rack. I'm looking forward to giving free pool lessons pretty much just for the fun of it. No matter what your favorite game is, chances are you'll benefit from even just one short lesson.

Play for only a few minutes or as long as you like; just pay for your time on the table and I will pay for mine. I prefer playing at The Cue Club, but anywhere you like in town is fine. Post for questions and discussion, or send me a personal message (PM) with your choice of a date and location and I will reply to confirm.

1Time

1Time
06-12-2005, 03:04 AM
Just posting to say I am no longer offering pool lessons. I've concluded there is not enough interest. But if anyone is in Vegas on a Saturday night and wants to shoot some 9 ball, send me a PM. Thanks

tjlmbklr
06-13-2005, 02:33 PM
If I lived in Vegas I might take you up on that offer. I could use some lessons, I am waiting till my Billiard room is finished, then I want to get lessons to fix all my mistakes and really start winning.

1Time
06-15-2005, 12:09 AM
Since I'm no longer offering lessons and you're not coming to Vegas, here's a free tip for winning. Compete against lessor players. (It's a joke.) /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

And here's a tip to use when getting a lesson. If you're not getting anything out of it within the first 15 minutes, find another instructor.