PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Deal

rickf28
06-05-2005, 09:35 AM
I have made a couple of post about purchasing a pool cue. I beleive i found the one that i want. I think im going to purchase the McDermott M33C Twilight. It looks like a nice cue,and it doesnt have alot of art on it which im not into anyway..I realy like the simplicity of the graphics..anyway i have found it online for $209 with hard case and free shipping. If anyone knows of a better deal please let me know..Thanks for the help

Pizza Bob
06-05-2005, 10:42 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote rickf28:</font><hr> I think im going to purchase the McDermott M33C Twilight...anyway i have found it online for $209 with hard case and free shipping. <hr /></blockquote>

That's a hell of a deal, from what I could find. Hope the seller's legit. Good luck and have fun with your new toy.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

rickf28
06-05-2005, 10:56 AM
one of the members here sent me to an ebay store..(see my post..looking for cue in south carolina) the guy has great prices and has 100% feed back from lots of satisfied coustomers..The fellow who left the link also stated that if tell seller he sent ya you get another 5% off.. i just wanted to make sure ther e are no better deals out there before i make purchase..thanx for looking though

landshark77
06-05-2005, 12:11 PM
If 1proscoe did the refering then the guy is legit. Enjoy your cue.

rickf28
06-05-2005, 03:54 PM
1proscoe is who recominded guy..thanx for feedback..now i just have to convince the wife to let me spend the loot..(may take couple days) and i will be the proud owner of a McDermott pool cue.

1pRoscoe
06-06-2005, 06:01 AM
Thanks, sweetie. /ccboard/images/graemlins/cool.gif