Drop1
06-05-2005, 03:23 PM
Appreciate any information. Pros cons.

SplinterHands
06-06-2005, 05:37 AM
I think you have your answer.

Scott Lee
06-06-2005, 10:35 AM
Steve...Huebler Cues are excellent cues, made in the U.S., and similar to Viking, McDermott, or several other brands.

Scott Lee

06-07-2005, 08:19 AM
Having done their advertising for some years, I will add my plaudits to Scott's post. Heubler cues are not flashy, but they all hit the ball well. Even better, nothing he makes will require you to take out a second mortgage, and your cue, even if custom-made, will arrive in a matter of weeks, not months or even years. Also, unlike a number of big-name cuemakers I could name, Huebler stands behind their product and services what they sell. GF

1Time
06-09-2005, 02:45 AM
The local billiards shop, A1 Billiards, pushes Hublers. I've tried a few of them from time to time over the years on their practice table. It seems I always notice how solid Hublers hit, but then end up prefering some other brand they sell, a Viking, McDermott, whatever. It's like they hit so solid I don't get enough "feel" for the shot / ball speed. They probably would make for a good break cue though. I don't know anyone who shoots with one. Nice quality cues but not for me.