PDA

View Full Version : DFW table mechanics?

SPetty
06-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Well, I can't seem to find the local guy that sold me my Diamond Pro. His shop is gone and his phone number is no longer in service. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Speaking of service, my pool table needs some service. Any suggestions for DFW table mechanics?

If randyg or caedos or even littleCajun is lurking, or if anyone else knows, please PM me if you can tell me how to contact Jeffrey.

Now I'll visit the Diamond site and see if they have any recommendations for local table mechanics.

SpiderMan
06-06-2005, 02:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Well, I can't seem to find the local guy that sold me my Diamond Pro. His shop is gone and his phone number is no longer in service. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Speaking of service, my pool table needs some service. Any suggestions for DFW table mechanics?

If randyg or caedos or even littleCajun is lurking, or if anyone else knows, please PM me if you can tell me how to contact Jeffrey.

Now I'll visit the Diamond site and see if they have any recommendations for local table mechanics.
<hr /></blockquote>
I ran into Jeff a few months ago at Kelly's tournament on Friday night. I also heard that he has made a few of the Sunday tournaments at Neon.

Moses, who frequents Clicks Skillman, is a table mechanic for B&amp;B who does side work on his off days. Sid V recommends him, so you can PM Sid for his phone number.

I don't know if Sonny Potter (Jack's brother) is still in the business, but I've heard that he does good work. I believe he's in the yellow pages.

Refugio Aguilar (on Ross Ave) moved my table about 10-15 years ago, and did a reasonably good job.

SpiderMan

littleCajun
06-07-2005, 08:18 AM
SPetty,
I just PM you Jeffs phone number. Also Tom Payne is a great table machanic. I dont have a number for him but RandyG might.

littleCajun

ras314
06-07-2005, 09:11 AM
SPetty, It might be worthwhile to call the Diamond people, surely they have a mechanic they recommend in an area as big as DFW. At least when I bought my table they almost insisted I use a mechanic they recommended and told me they were always looking for reliable mechanics in different parts of the country.

Might give you one more place to check out anyway. Now if the same name keeps popping up from different advice, then you've got it made. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SPetty
06-08-2005, 01:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SPetty:</font><hr> Now I'll visit the Diamond site and see if they have any recommendations for local table mechanics.<hr /></blockquote>Diamond answered me with the name of David Danzinger. Anyone ever hear of him?

Sid_Vicious
06-08-2005, 01:49 PM
No, but I am curious as to just what flavor of attention your Diamond needs? I wouldn't feel it necessary to go to Cadallac for changing tires, some similarity fits even with pool tables...sid