PDA

View Full Version : " 007 "

wolfdancer
06-06-2005, 04:19 PM
I was watching a James bond Marathon over the holiday weekend.....and had a great idea for the ladies.....why not use one of the names of the Girls of James Bonds, for your screen alias?
I had the fun of working on "A view to a Kill"....and many of the people had worked on them all, so it was like a family gathering when they made a new one. Good people!
Anyway there was some gal named "sumthin Gilmore"....and another "good vibes" , or sumthin like that

well, they're all listed here:
James Bond girls (http://www.thejamesbondfanclub.com/Girls.asp)

highsea
06-07-2005, 12:26 AM
I have to confess, I do have a weakness for pu$$y galore.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
06-07-2005, 05:15 AM
i like bambi and thumper /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

can't recall which film /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

hondo
06-07-2005, 05:16 AM
I have a good reason for loving Miss Moneypenny
and a few ( Deeman, Donald Purdy ) know what
it is. How's that for an enigmatic post.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I was watching a James bond Marathon over the holiday weekend.....and had a great idea for the ladies.....why not use one of the names of the Girls of James Bonds, for your screen alias?
I had the fun of working on "A view to a Kill"....and many of the people had worked on them all, so it was like a family gathering when they made a new one. Good people!
Anyway there was some gal named "sumthin Gilmore"....and another "good vibes" , or sumthin like that

James Bond girls (http://www.thejamesbondfanclub.com/Girls.asp) <hr /></blockquote>

Deeman2
06-07-2005, 06:23 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I have a good reason for loving Miss Moneypenny
and a few ( Deeman, Donald Purdy ) know what
it is. How's that for an enigmatic post. <font color="blue"> You're secret is safe with me, oh great 007.... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif</font color>

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> I was watching a James bond Marathon over the holiday weekend.....and had a great idea for the ladies.....why not use one of the names of the Girls of James Bonds, for your screen alias?

James Bond girls (http://www.thejamesbondfanclub.com/Girls.asp) <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue"> Somethin Galore is the all time best movie name...
</font color>

Deeman

wolfdancer
06-07-2005, 07:23 AM
Did the $$ mean anything?
Do you know how the prostitute paid for her new car?
......Wholesale....

SpiderMan
06-07-2005, 08:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote wolfdancer:</font><hr> Did the $$ mean anything?
Do you know how the prostitute paid for her new car?
......Wholesale.... <hr /></blockquote>

A girl walks into the bank dragging a pillowcase full of coins. The astonished teller, helping her lift it onto the counter, comments "it must have taken years for you to hoard up all this change". Naw, she replies, "My sister ho'd up half of it".

SpiderMan

wolfdancer
06-07-2005, 04:32 PM
now that's funny !!!! thanks for the laugh

Scott Lee
06-07-2005, 05:24 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> i like bambi and thumper /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

can't recall which film /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Wally...Diamonds Are Forever /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Scott

dg-in-centralpa
06-07-2005, 05:55 PM
One of my favorite lines was Sean Connery gambling and Jill St. John comes up to him in a bikini and says "I'm Plenty." In his suave manor, he looks at her bursting out of her top and says, "Of course you are." From Diamonds Are Forever.

DG - big Bond fan