PDA

View Full Version : Low tide for Highsea

Fasteddy7
06-06-2005, 04:39 PM
I miss Highseas good posts, who ran him off anyway.

SPetty
06-06-2005, 05:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fasteddy7:</font><hr> I miss Highseas good posts, who ran him off anyway. <hr /></blockquote>Uh, highsea posted as recently as, uh, today (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showthreaded.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=195932&amp;page =&amp;view=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;vc=1) !!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Nostroke
06-06-2005, 09:21 PM
Hope he doesnt go anywhere, He is full of good info.

highsea
06-07-2005, 12:21 AM
Geez, fasteddy, you missed the last game of smear the queer (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=npr&amp;Number=195048&amp;page=0&amp;v iew=collapsed&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1)

Lol, I think I have a post in there somewhere....

hondo
06-07-2005, 05:11 AM
I'm glad somebody misses his pompous horse manure.
I don't.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fasteddy7:</font><hr> I miss Highseas good posts, who ran him off anyway. <hr /></blockquote>

Deeman2
06-07-2005, 06:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I'm glad somebody misses his pompous horse manure.
<font color="blue"> Hondo,

But you gotta admit, he does pompous horse manure better then anyone. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif </font color>
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fasteddy7:</font><hr> I miss Highseas good posts, who ran him off anyway. <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>

Deeman
long live Highseas

Wally_in_Cincy
06-07-2005, 07:15 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote hondo:</font><hr> I'm glad somebody misses his pompous horse manure.
I don't.
<hr /></blockquote>

I'm paraphrasing somebody here but "it ain't pompous if you can back it up"

or something like that /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

PQQLK9
06-07-2005, 07:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Fasteddy7:</font><hr> I miss Highseas good posts, who ran him off anyway. <hr /></blockquote>

I think it was a strong Gale Wind. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

A scale for measuring wind speed is called the Beaufort scale. On this scale winds are ranked from the calmest air movement at 0 to hurricane winds at 12. calm, light air, light breeze, gentle breeze, moderate breeze, fresh breeze, strong breeze, moderate gale, fresh gale, strong gale, whole gale, storm, hurricane.

Wally_in_Cincy
06-07-2005, 07:53 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> I think it was a strong Gale Wind. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

LMAO /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

She causes him to pull his hair out so he has to leave periodically to let it grow back

Deeman2
06-07-2005, 08:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> I think it was a strong Gale Wind. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

If anyone took that wind seriously, we'd all be pulling our hair out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Did you see that Little Bushy did as well as Kerry at Harvard? In fact, Kerry got four D's and Bush only one! Otherwise, they both had very close grades. Kerry said he was too busy learning to fly to study seriously. At least Bush had drugs and alcohol to blame. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Deeman
feel a gayle force wind acommin...

She causes him to pull his hair out so he has to leave periodically to let it grow back <hr /></blockquote>

hondo
06-07-2005, 08:46 AM
Of course Bush's d was in his hardest class-theory
of kite flying" Bush thought all you had to do
to fly a kite was get high.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Deeman2:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Wally_in_Cincy:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote PQQLK9:</font><hr> I think it was a strong Gale Wind. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote>

If anyone took that wind seriously, we'd all be pulling our hair out. /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif Did you see that Little Bushy did as well as Kerry at Harvard? In fact, Kerry got four D's and Bush only one! Otherwise, they both had very close grades. Kerry said he was too busy learning to fly to study seriously. At least Bush had drugs and alcohol to blame. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Deeman
feel a gayle force wind acommin...

She causes him to pull his hair out so he has to leave periodically to let it grow back <hr /></blockquote> <hr /></blockquote>