PDA

View Full Version : Get a kick outta NY Drivers Ed Rules!

CarolNYC
06-07-2005, 02:12 AM
My 16 yr. old will be taking drivers ed this summer, so I receive the papers and THESE are suppose to be people who will be behind a car-check out these rules,kinda scary:

Do not bang on or kick the doors
Do not sit on the teachers desk
Do bring bring food,candy gum or beverages into the building
Do not write on the blackboard,desk or any part of the building
Do not throw paper or garbage on the floors
Turn off all cellphones and pagers

Apparently rules are written cause things happen,so keep in mind, if things like this have happened to people who will be driving, I find that pretty scary!
Carol~unbelievable /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Rich R.
06-07-2005, 06:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> My 16 yr. old will be taking drivers ed this summer, <hr /></blockquote>
When will she receive her lesson on how to drive from NY to Md, in less than 2 hours? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Barbara
06-07-2005, 07:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Rich R.:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote CarolNYC:</font><hr> My 16 yr. old will be taking drivers ed this summer, <hr /></blockquote>
When will she receive her lesson on how to drive from NY to Md, in less than 2 hours? /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Rich,

That's a special class. LOL!

Barbara~~~not speeding, qualifying...

CarolNYC
06-08-2005, 10:41 AM
Hey Rich,
I've registered her up with BARBARA already /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
Carol

CarolNYC
06-08-2005, 10:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
qualifying... <hr /></blockquote>
LMAO-ya know Barb,
Doesnt this seem like rules you would get entering kindergarten-even with the damn cell phones /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
These people are gonna be driving!
No wonder NY drivers are the way they are,LMAO!
Carol