PDA

View Full Version : 1st pics of one of two cues from Coker!

shoutout33
06-07-2005, 08:35 AM
JOYNESS!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif I finally got some pics of my very first custom cue ever!!! I'm so elated I can barely contain myself. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif This picture is of my fancy Coker sneaky-pete. It's still in progress, but guess what? I don't give a flying hoot, I GOT SOME PICS OF MY CUE!!! I mean yes, it's just a sneaky-pete, but it's my first one! Man I can't wait to see what my ebony-birdseye-maple-4-pointer-Hoppe style is gonna' look like! Ok, I'll shut-up now and show pics. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Please follow linky below:

Link to Coker sneaky-pete (http://www.azbilliards.com/vbulletin/upload/showthread.php?t=13700)

cheese_ball
06-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Congrats on the new cue... I have a Coker on order as well! Mine is an Ebony forearm and butt with 20 amboyna burl points (10 on forearm and 10 on butt), amboyna handle, silver rings, a double micarta veneer, ivory buttcap and joint. I have been told that they will e-mail me pics as soon as the points are cut.

BTW, your cue looks like it's made out of Bocote... good solid choice.

shoutout33
06-08-2005, 02:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have a Coker on order as well! Mine is an Ebony forearm and butt with 20 amboyna burl points (10 on forearm and 10 on butt), amboyna handle, silver rings, a double micarta veneer, ivory buttcap and joint.<hr /></blockquote>

Man, my envy meter just went through the roof! /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Luck thing you! You gotta show the pics when you get the chance man. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

hondo
06-09-2005, 05:58 AM
Shoutout, I just got a Coker on EBAY and
it really has a nice feel to it and hits great.

cheese_ball
06-10-2005, 08:44 AM
Hey thanks! I will definately post pics as soon as I have some to show... Grady should be e-mailing them to me next week. I've never been in to the inlays and cnc work. Therefore, I had to find one of the best cuemakers for points, and go wild! This cue is going to set me back, but then I am done. This will be the last cue I ever buy. Simple, elegant, and classy. Hey man, congrats on the new cue! Love, cherish, and go kick somebody's a@% with it!

LARRY_BOY
06-10-2005, 08:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cheese_ball:</font><hr> Hey thanks! I will definately post pics as soon as I have some to show... Grady should be e-mailing them to me next week. I've never been in to the inlays and cnc work. Therefore, I had to find one of the best cuemakers for points, and go wild! This cue is going to set me back, but then I am done. This will be the last cue I ever buy. Simple, elegant, and classy. Hey man, congrats on the new cue! Love, cherish, and go kick somebody's a@% with it! <hr /></blockquote>

The last cue you will ever buy? Dem's mighty strong words!!