PDA

View Full Version : help please superspeed cushions

bsherman
06-12-2005, 01:09 AM
can any body help me, i am looking for some brunswick superspeed cushions must be new, i can't find them any where on the internet, i live in thailand i need a company that will ship to thailand and i need them urgent

Billy
06-12-2005, 03:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bsherman:</font><hr> can any body help me, i am looking for some brunswick superspeed cushions must be new, i can't find them any where on the internet, i live in thailand i need a company that will ship to thailand and i need them urgent <hr /></blockquote>

try www.brunswickbilliards.com (http://www.brunswickbilliards.com) then look for a dealer?

jmo

AmazingBrewdini
06-12-2005, 10:36 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote bsherman:</font><hr> can any body help me, i am looking for some brunswick superspeed cushions must be new, i can't find them any where on the internet, i live in thailand i need a company that will ship to thailand and i need them urgent <hr /></blockquote>

Brunswick Super Speed (http://www.billiardfanatic.com/product.asp?ID=738&amp;DPTSub=03-007)

tjlmbklr
06-12-2005, 12:59 PM
I thought they were all the same K-66 rubber....? I could be wrong the only table I know of with unique rubber is Olhausen

AmazingBrewdini
06-12-2005, 03:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote tjlmbklr:</font><hr> I thought they were all the same K-66 rubber....? I could be wrong the only table I know of with unique rubber is Olhauson <hr /></blockquote>

K-66 is the cushion profile, it has nothing to do with the type or quality of the rubber being used. Other common profiles are K-55, and U-23. Brunswick Super-Speed is a K-55 profile cushion (K-55 is larger than K-66). Cushion profiles are not interchangeable.

K-55 is usually found on 9' tables, although some table manufacturers specify K-66 on their 9' models. K-66 is the standard on all 8' and 7' non coin-op tables. U-23 is usually found on older coin-op tables.

The best rubber is Grade A pure gum rubber. Cheaper cushions use fillers and extruders to keep costs down. A canvas control strip is also something that is quite desirable as it makes for a truer rebound.

IMO, Artemis (Germany) makes the best cushions.

tjlmbklr
06-13-2005, 02:30 PM
See, I did not know that. You learn something new every day.