PDA

View Full Version : This will take your breath away!

DebraLiStarr
06-12-2005, 07:18 PM
Take My Breath Away (http://www.zippyvideos.com/1961278337113.html)

And you thought Willim Hong was bad???

eg8r
06-13-2005, 05:14 AM
That is pretty funny. When he gets to the line...Take my Breath Away, it sounds like he actually ran out of breath (he also forgot the word take /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ).

eg8r

DebraLiStarr
06-13-2005, 04:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> That is pretty funny. When he gets to the line...Take my Breath Away, it sounds like he actually ran out of breath (he also forgot the word take /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ).

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

ed
The funniest part of the whole thing is at the end when he tells us - "Enjoy" rotflmao!
btw... I got tickets to Pat Benatar on Thursday at House of Blues! Its gonnna rock!

Cueless Joey
06-13-2005, 04:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> That is pretty funny. When he gets to the line...Take my Breath Away, it sounds like he actually ran out of breath (he also forgot the word take /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif ).

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

ed
The funniest part of the whole thing is at the end when he tells us - "Enjoy" rotflmao!
btw... I got tickets to Pat Benatar on Thursday at House of Blues! Its gonnna rock! <hr /></blockquote>
I'd like to hear you sing Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Debra. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Joey~Has too many relatives singing "Peelings, nothing more than Peelings"~

eg8r
06-14-2005, 05:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I got tickets to Pat Benatar on Thursday at House of Blues! Its gonnna rock! <hr /></blockquote> I love going to the House of Blues. I hope you have a great time.

eg8r

DebraLiStarr
06-14-2005, 07:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr>
I'd like to hear you sing Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Debra. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Joey~Has too many relatives singing "Peelings, nothing more than Peelings"~ <hr /></blockquote>

<font color="blue">Okay... I'll give it my best shot... just don't make fun of me, okay? </font color>

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT

Yo a we're tup cookie wip a wrong histo lee
ub rakin ritter heart rike da one in me
bepoe you put a nudda noudge in yo ripstick kess
betta mek chore you poo me im my prace

It me witchu bess chot
It me witchu bess chot
it me witchu bess chot
file away
-------------------------------
Now... LOVE IS A BATTLEFIELD

We all young, haltache to haltache we stann
No plomisies, no da mans
Rub is a Battafeared
We are stong, no one can terr us we long
Silchin’ our hearts fo so wrong, bode of us knowing
Rub is a Batterfeared!!!

WE BELONG

We berong to the right
We berong to the dundah
We berong to the sound of the worlds
We’ve both farren undah
Whatevel we deny or emblace
For wuss o fo betta
We berong, we berong
We berong togeddah

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
<font color="blue">
Joey... I should do this at karaoke night!!! It would be a lot fun!!! </font color>

SpiderMan
06-14-2005, 07:13 AM
I couldn't watch it all ... I was just too embarassed for the guy. And I kept expecting someone to reach over and slap him, wake him up, something. Reminds me of why I like to do karaoke - there's always someone worse!

SpiderMan

DebraLiStarr
06-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Spidey

What do you sing at karaoke? My lovely voice has been best decribed as "Evanessence on Helium". I try my best, but mostly I get booed off the stage. I'm not as bad as the guy in the video, but I come close! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan
06-14-2005, 03:09 PM
Debra,

I'm fairly inexperienced at karaoke, so I'm still looking for artists whose material I can cover. So far I've had some limited success with Kenny Rogers, Randy Travis, Toby Keith, and a little Neil Diamond. Plus a few songs from various groups.

When I learned that my girlfriend was a really great singer, and she started performing with a few local bands, I accumulated quite a bit of professional sound gear at the house. We have mixers, mics, about 1500 watts of amps, recording setup, PA speakers, etc.

We were also going out for karaoke once or twice a week, with me either playing pool or just sitting and listening while she sang. Finally she convinced me to give it a try. So I picked one or two songs that I thought sounded OK in the shower, and worked on them at home for a while before trying it out in public.

I'll never have anyone throwing money at me on stage, but at least I won't have them throwing up. I suppose I can do as well as half the drunks that get up and try, and it is fun. Since getting into it, I've started collecting karaoke gear, and we now have complete setups at both our houses. Our CDG collection is up to about 7,000 songs now, and we make our own custom compilations to take to shows.

I keep one CD with me at all times, a compilation of my favorites, just in case I'm playing pool somewhere with karaoke.

SpiderMan

Cueless Joey
06-14-2005, 03:21 PM
That is classic!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I wouldn't mind hearing you sing Deb.
Just don't make me sing. Even my cough is out off-key.

I can prolly sing better than my uncle when he goes,
" I didddit my weeey " /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

DebraLiStarr
06-14-2005, 04:44 PM
<font color="blue"> Rub is a Battafeared! </font color>