PDA

View Full Version : Auerbach Custom Cues

Drop1
06-12-2005, 08:15 PM
This company was recommended by ceebee. I have to ask the forum members that are familiar with the cues to give me an opinion.

Regulator
06-12-2005, 09:21 PM
I have an Auerbach cue I bought from Joe at The Cue Dealer last month - middle one http://www.thecuedealer.com/cues/cues_auerbach.htm.

Fantastic workmanship. I wasn't happy with the wrap, so I sent it back to John Palmer and he resolved it perfectly and sent it back in just a couple days.

To be honest, I haven't played with it yet - looks awesome sitting in my wall display. I've hit it a couple times without chalk just to make sure it was solid, but I'm slowly checking out a few cues to see if I want to change from my Mezz with a 314. Currently, I mostly shoot with the Mezz, but I'm also playing around with my Gilbert.

Joe from The Cue Dealer was great to work with and John at Auerbach loves to talk. If I ever order a custom to my specs, Auerbach might be the choice (if I ever hit a few balls with it). /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif Of course, picking between Mike Webb, Auerbach, Gilbert, Black Creek, Sherm Adamson and so many others in the middle price range is tough.