PDA

View Full Version : I am now an "A" player.

Cueless Joey
06-12-2005, 10:42 PM
I am now rated as an "A" player at my local hall.
Basically, I still sukk but at a respectable sukk-azz level. I have to give C players now 4 games to 7.
An A player at my local hall is really a B- player at real pool halls like Hard Times.
It took me about 8 years to get to this level. I have ADD, Hypo-glycemia and Heimlichitis. Those are my excuses. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I attribute my improvement the last two years or so to Scott. He showed me I was a banger and had a stroke that came from hell.
I still need a lot of work. I need to bear down and concentrate more. OF course, you can never have enough knowledge.

dg-in-centralpa
06-13-2005, 05:10 AM
Congratulations! Keep up the good work.

DG

SPetty
06-13-2005, 06:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I have ADD, Hypo-glycemia and Heimlichitis. Those are my excuses. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif<hr /></blockquote>Way to go, Joey. Gotta love that Heimlichitis!

By the way, I think this post is about pool... /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DickLeonard
06-13-2005, 08:32 PM
DG How are you feeling these day?I forgot to check up on your progress. I told your wife to tell you to practice in your mind it is the secret to playing great pool.####

Cueless Joey
06-13-2005, 08:32 PM
Thnx guys.
I hope to get up to another notch this year maybe.

AmazingBrewdini
06-14-2005, 08:03 AM
Way to go Joey! Now you gotta give me some weight if we ever play. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Barbara
06-14-2005, 08:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I have to give C players now 4 games to 7.
<hr /></blockquote>

You'll have to give me 3 games to your 7.

Congrats CJ!

Barbara

Stretch
06-14-2005, 10:33 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I have to give C players now 4 games to 7.
<hr /></blockquote>

Congrats CJ!

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Hey Joey. Congrats! You just blew all your action here /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif St.

SteveFromNY
06-14-2005, 01:00 PM
your avatar is the funniest thing ever! is that jean claude van dam? LOL. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Anyway, I'm still a poopy C player in my local pool hall.

Cueless Joey
06-14-2005, 02:06 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I have to give C players now 4 games to 7.
<hr /></blockquote>

Congrats CJ!

Thank you Barbara.
I'll give you 3 games on the wire if you wear Jean Claude Van Damme's pants and dance like that after you win. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Barbara
06-14-2005, 02:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> I have to give C players now 4 games to 7.
<hr /></blockquote>

Congrats CJ!

Thank you Barbara.
I'll give you 3 games on the wire if you wear Jean Claude Van Damme's pants and dance like that after you win. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif <hr /></blockquote>

LOL! I don't think so. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

And we are not playing for "pink slips" on cues!

Barbara

dg-in-centralpa
06-14-2005, 04:49 PM
Dick,
Check your PM.

DG