PDA

View Full Version : Wacko Found Not Guilty!

dg-in-centralpa
06-13-2005, 02:17 PM
Michael Jackson was found not guilty. What a surprise. He says that he doesn't know what he'll do if he can't be around children. The parents of these children should be tarred and feathered if they let them stay with Michael.

DG - just venting

DebraLiStarr
06-13-2005, 02:24 PM
Typical for California. I believe he's stupid enough to get himself right back into the same position in the future. Either his money or his luck will run out. Honestly I do not believe they had the evidence for a conviction, but I have a hard time believing he is not molesting these children or harming them in some way. In my book, he's "not guilty" but far from "innocent".

Cueless Joey
06-13-2005, 02:25 PM
What a waste of taspayers' money.
The district attorney had to know the accuser and his family were trash. They just had no crebility. Their witnesses were nothing more than disgruntled ex-employees.
He's still a molester imo but who gives a kaka.

9 Ball Girl
06-13-2005, 02:27 PM
Money talks...And I agree with Debra, "not guilty" but "far from innocent."

As far as him not know what he'll do if he can't be around children--he could use his own hand...

Popcorn
06-13-2005, 02:38 PM
He's an obscenity, but they brought a weak case and even trash like him has rights. The system works.

cueball1950
06-13-2005, 03:50 PM
they just interviewed all of the jurors and the general consensus was that the victims mother more or less sunk the case by the way she acted towards the jurors, they said that she would snap her fingers at the jurors and tell them that this is what our society is all about and then she tried to stare them all down at once. never once looking away from the jurors... case was weak anyway.......mike

Troy
06-13-2005, 08:40 PM
I have had faith in our jury system for most of my life.
I have served as a juror on a few felony cases.
However, the two most recent high-profile cases (Peterson guilty & Jackson innocent) have convinced me that I no longer trust a jury. Possibly the media has been mis-reporting in these two cases, but I doubt it. The case against Jackson may have been weak, but IMO compelling enough for a hung jury at minimum. The case against Peterson was weak, but he was found guilty.
I now think the world is up-side-down.
Were it up to me, I would leave my fate to a Judge.

Troy

Qtec
06-13-2005, 10:31 PM
Popcorn, imagine tommorow on tv, you see a 45 year black man [ not a celebrity] giving an interview. During the interview he is holding hands with a 13 year old boy and he admits that they sleep together in the same bed. He also states that he has shared his bed with other kids and has at least once been accused of inapropriate behaviour before.
Although he is black, he claims to have fathered two white children! [this statement alone shows that he is capable of lying.]

If this person didnt have millions for his defence, what would you reckon his chances would be?
Pretty slim I think.

Q

Cueless Joey
06-13-2005, 10:48 PM
No question he is a pedophile.
But, did he victimize this boy in this case though?
Maybe. But, his mom really fed him to Jacko so she could blackmail him imo.

Chopstick
06-14-2005, 04:21 AM
Only in America can a poor black child grow up to become a rich white woman. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

pooltchr
06-14-2005, 05:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr> In my book, he's "not guilty" but far from "innocent". <hr /></blockquote>

Well said! The jurors heard all the evidence presented and obviously weren't convinced beyond a reasonable doubt, IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE.

Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. This jury never saw the flames.

I'll be damned if I would ever let my child spend time with him!

Steve

Popcorn
06-14-2005, 10:00 AM
"Popcorn, imagine tommorow on tv, you see a 45 year black man [ not a celebrity] giving an interview. During the interview he is holding hands with a 13 year old boy and he admits that they sleep together in the same bed. He also states that he has shared his bed with other kids and has at least once been accused of inapropriate behaviour before.
Although he is black, he claims to have fathered two white children! [this statement alone shows that he is capable of lying.]

If this person didnt have millions for his defence, what would you reckon his chances would be?
Pretty slim I think."

He would have no chance. It cost a fortune to hire private investigators and dig up all the stuff they did on the family that according to the jury made the difference. Unfortunately that is the way it is, life is better when you have money, this is the case in everything, there is no way around it. Fortunately for Jackson a reasonable doubt was raised and that is the way it should be. I think if they had just brought a simple case against him in the beginning for touching a little boy and without all the piling on, they would have gotten a conviction. He would have probably gotten probation, a fine, and be ordered to under go some therapy as well as being a registered sex offender the rest of his life and no more contact with children. It would have never gone to trial he would have pleaded out. This would have accomplished far more and cost almost nothing. The district attorney went off the air on this thing and blew it.

landshark77
06-14-2005, 10:21 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr>

As far as him not know what he'll do if he can't be around children--he could use his own hand... <hr /></blockquote>

Or hire someone. I saw a male prositute on Jerry Springer.

eg8r
06-14-2005, 11:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Michael Jackson was found not guilty. What a surprise. <hr /></blockquote> I hear there will be a celebration party at Chuck E Cheese. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~~quotes morning talk show

Vapros
06-14-2005, 10:13 PM
Well, the little weirdo got away, but we should be able to convict his plastic surgeon of something. That kind of work must surely be against some law. How about it?

Cueless Joey
06-14-2005, 10:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Vapros:</font><hr> Well, the little weirdo got away, but we should be able to convict his plastic surgeon of something. That kind of work must surely be against some law. How about it? <hr /></blockquote>
They should try Jackson Sr. for impersonating a father.

theinel
06-15-2005, 11:50 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote DebraLiStarr:</font><hr>In my book, he's "not guilty" but far from "innocent".<hr /></blockquote>
I totally agree with Debra. My only hope is that this guy just fades away somewhere so that I never have to see or hear from him ever again but I'm sure that there is little chance of that.

And what is up with all of the psycho fans standing outside of the courtroom? Can't these people find something more productive to do with their time.

SPetty
06-15-2005, 12:07 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote theinel:</font><hr> And what is up with all of the psycho fans standing outside of the courtroom? Can't these people find something more productive to do with their time. <hr /></blockquote>Jay Leno said that these people can now get back to their lives. That is, if they had a life!

SpiderMan
06-15-2005, 12:33 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Although he is black, he claims to have fathered two white children! [this statement alone shows that he is capable of lying.]<hr /></blockquote>
Was he still black at that time? Seems like it's been decades ....

SpiderMan

9 Ball Girl
06-15-2005, 12:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote theinel:</font><hr>And what is up with all of the psycho fans standing outside of the courtroom? Can't these people find something more productive to do with their time. <hr /></blockquote>OMG! I just saw some pics in some of my magazines that show fans in California and in New York--and some were crying from the relief! Ok, like, what are they getting out of this???

Cueless Joey
06-15-2005, 01:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote theinel:</font><hr>And what is up with all of the psycho fans standing outside of the courtroom? Can't these people find something more productive to do with their time. <hr /></blockquote>OMG! I just saw some pics in some of my magazines that show fans in California and in New York--and some were crying from the relief! Ok, like, what are they getting out of this??? <hr /></blockquote>
I can't believe a wacko pedophile has groupies too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
One guy sold his house and worked at the local Walmart so he could live there in a motel until the trial is over.
These people have identity problems, don't you think?
Some were prolly under MJ's payroll though.
Joey~Wondering where the tech groupies are~

dg-in-centralpa
06-15-2005, 01:22 PM
Instead of using tape to hold his nose in place, why not get a transplant. That should be easy enough. Go to the morgue and have your choice of noses.

DG - hates to admit that I liked some early J5 music

eg8r
06-16-2005, 04:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
OMG! I just saw some pics in some of my magazines that show fans in California and in New York--and some were crying from the relief! Ok, like, what are they getting out of this??? <hr /></blockquote> Are they excited that now they too will have a chance to send their sons to stay with Michael?

eg8r

eg8r
06-16-2005, 04:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Joey~Wondering where the tech groupies are~ <hr /></blockquote> Bill Gates is not as interesting. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r

Chopstick
06-16-2005, 06:04 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote eg8r:</font><hr> &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
Joey~Wondering where the tech groupies are~ <hr /></blockquote> Bill Gates is not as interesting. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>

Just as wacko though. 90 billion and can't get a decent haircut.

wolfdancer
06-16-2005, 07:54 AM
There was one guy, crying in relief.
He had spent the days before, looking for a job.
The interview went something like this:
"What do you do? what are your special skills?"
Well, I can hold an umbrella over someone's head
" And..?"
I can do that while they are walking, either hand..right, left, and I can do that rain or shine.
"Uh, don't call us, we'll........."
Here at Neverland North, ( up here the kids play in the street, my house and car are the backboards for the various basketball, soccer games...the lawn is the repository for the discarded food, wrappers,etc....the little b****ds actually knocked on my door one day, and said they wanted to play pool.....but,before I could find a weapon,..)...up here
we thought the jury reached the correct verdict....given the facts.
Anybody with a fifth grade education, would know he was not guilty......
Now if they had a sixth grade ,or above....
but the mother was unreal....wouldn't you have pulled your kid out of there....right after the first incident?
The charges were not proven...and I thought, as someone else here mentioned...if they didn't pile on the charges....maybe?????
It's very hard for anyone to give up an obsession though, and this was not the first time...so, stay tuned MJ fans.