PDA

View Full Version : Anyone collect autographed cue balls?

1a2b3c
06-13-2005, 05:29 PM
I was wanting to start a little collection for the pool room. I was just kind of wondering if anyone has a collection to give me some ideas on how to obtain some autographs. Most of the players i want to autograph balls are snooker players and 3 cushion players that live over seas. Ive seen bob jewett post on here...sign a ball for me bob? Gabe Owen lives around town here but since he won the open i think he's on the road alot. Next time he is in town i gotta get him to sign me a ball. And i want a Ceulemans ball too. No one will ever win that many world titles again. Id like to how to run into Efren too. Hell if i know there name i want their autograph. I think it would add to my pool room and not many people i know of collect autographed cue balls.

cueball1950
06-13-2005, 05:48 PM
well, all the great billiard players alive today will be in NYC this summer for a memorial tournament for SANG LEE... IRA you listening.. give this man the dates. then simply go to the OPEN in SEPT and you can get all the others. probably including Steve MIzeraks.........mike

Brad
06-14-2005, 02:04 PM
As a matter of fact I have:
Lori Jon
Ewa
Jeanette
Allison
George Fels
Mizerak
Larry Boston Shorty
CJ Wiley(don't ask me why)
Mike Massey
Willie Mosconi(it's a fake, but my friends can't tell)
oh yeah, I just got Jennifer Baretta's in April

I think that's all

Pied Piper
06-15-2005, 04:21 AM
Did you Get Barretta's Number as well? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif