PDA

View Full Version : Pool School

Rich R.
06-14-2005, 03:03 AM
Randy G's Pool School is on the road this coming weekend, in Rockville, Md. I'm cashing in my prize from last years CCB tournament and I will be attending. Will anyone else be there?

pooltchr
06-14-2005, 05:25 AM
Rich,
You are going to LOVE that class. Get plenty of sleep because you want to be alert in the class. There is a TON of information to pick up in those 3 days.
The Road Show is coming to Charlotte in October, and I can't wait. I think Scott will be joining Randy for that one so it's a double whammy! Every time I spend time with these guys, I end up learning something new.
Glad you are finally cashing in that prize. Enjoy!!!
Steve

9 Ball Girl
06-14-2005, 06:23 AM
And don't forget to post your experience!

Rich R.
06-14-2005, 06:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> Rich,
Get plenty of sleep because you want to be alert in the class. There is a TON of information to pick up in those 3 days. <hr /></blockquote>
I'm wondering if this "old dog" can learn all the "new tricks" in this school. Hopefully, after 3 days, I will be able to remember one or two. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif

pooltchr
06-14-2005, 10:11 AM
You know us "old dogs" know how to really sink our teeth into a prime piece of meat and devour it!!!!
Prepare for a Banquet!!!!!!!
Steve

Qtec
06-14-2005, 12:30 PM
Rich, have you ever seen the 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers'? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Q .....its starting to resemble a SPFF lovefest around here......... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

eg8r
06-14-2005, 12:56 PM
Enjoy, and let us know how it went.

eg8r

SpiderMan
06-14-2005, 01:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> Q .....its starting to resemble a SPFF lovefest around here......... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

HaHa ... let's not forget "centergistics" either! One of the oldest marketing tricks in the book is to coin a phrase and try to get a buzz going that it represents something you've cornered the market on /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan