PDA

View Full Version : Bert Kinisters room

thepoolnerd
06-14-2005, 05:14 PM
I hear that Bert has a room in Mechanicsburg, PA. I will be spending the weekend there. Any insight about him or his room? Any 3c tables there? Thanks.

obrien714
06-14-2005, 11:32 PM
i have seen it on his new videos, the cloth is simonis and it is gold, yep gold, no idea what bert is thinking with the gold cloth. no knowledge of the 3 c tables. sorry, just a bit of info.

dmgwalsh
06-15-2005, 04:25 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote thepoolnerd:</font><hr> I hear that Bert has a room in Mechanicsburg, PA. I will be spending the weekend there. Any insight about him or his room? Any 3c tables there? Thanks. <hr /></blockquote>

When are you going there? He's in Chicago right now. Saw him Monday at the Pool Hall. Call him on his 1-800 number you can find on his website.

LARRY_BOY
06-15-2005, 05:59 AM
Is Bert the guy who looks like Kenny Rogers?

SpiderMan
06-15-2005, 07:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> Is Bert the guy who looks like Kenny Rogers? <hr /></blockquote>

Never thought about it that way, but I guess he does bear a slight resemblance. He's chubbier, though.

SpiderMan

Barbara
06-15-2005, 08:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote obrien714:</font><hr> i have seen it on his new videos, the cloth is simonis and it is gold, yep gold, no idea what bert is thinking with the gold cloth. no knowledge of the 3 c tables. sorry, just a bit of info. <hr /></blockquote>

What's wrong with Simonis tan cloth? Have you ever played on it? I think it's great. You can see the edge of every ball. The only reason why I don't have it on my table at home is because I'd have to re-adjust every time I played on tables with grean cloth.

Barbara

Eric.
06-15-2005, 09:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SpiderMan:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> Is Bert the guy who looks like Kenny Rogers? <hr /></blockquote>

Never thought about it that way, but I guess he does bear a slight resemblance. He's chubbier, though.

SpiderMan <hr /></blockquote>

I think Bert lost alot of weight. Last I saw him, he was looking kinda trim.

The place is called Ding Dong Daddy's. I haven't been there yet, supposedly, it's more of a "date night" type of room.

Eric

Cueless Joey
06-15-2005, 10:09 AM
That's him.
Try not to play him for cash near a window.
He's liable to open that window while you're shooting at the money ball. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

obrien714
06-15-2005, 11:05 AM
thats my thoughts, the tan cloth looks good. no doubt. but with every table in almost every pool room and bar i have ever been at being green. Just seems strange to deviate. My uncle bought a table and got red cloth. after he shot on my green simonis he kicked himself. To the novice colored cloth is cool, but if ya play in the real pool world. GREEN IT IS. <font color="green"> </font color>

LARRY_BOY
06-15-2005, 11:11 AM
A local pool hall has all of there tables coverd in tan cloth.....the owner gets mad if someone brings in blue chalk. He thinks the blue doesn't look good on tan. Hay it's his room.