PDA

View Full Version : My greatest Open wish

cueball1950
06-14-2005, 09:35 PM
what i would love to happen at this years open is to have Dick Leonard and Fran Crimi both show up at this years open along with carol clark and maybe they could put on a little clinic for any of the board members here. i am sure that there are players on here that would pay for a half day lesson from these people. then #### could maybe talk to steve mizerak about the old days. what are the odds??? i don't know. but then again #### surprised me at valley forge and showed up. i would even bring #### down with me........................mike

9 Ball Girl
06-15-2005, 07:41 AM
There are NO WPBA conflicts during the week of the U.S. Open...

SpiderMan
06-15-2005, 07:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote cueball1950:</font><hr> what i would love to happen at this years open is to have Dick Leonard and Fran Crimi both show up at this years open along with carol clark and maybe they could put on a little clinic for any of the board members here. i am sure that there are players on here that would pay for a half day lesson from these people. then #### could maybe talk to steve mizerak about the old days. what are the odds??? i don't know. but then again #### surprised me at valley forge and showed up. i would even bring #### down with me........................mike <hr /></blockquote>

#### has said that his forte' is seeing the flaws in other people's play. If he is accurate with this ability, I wish I could have him watch me.

Maybe he could set up a mail-order business where you send him a fee and a videotape, then call him a week later to discuss what you need to do.

Hey ####, if you need a rep in Dallas, I'm pretty good with a camera!

SpiderMan

dg-in-centralpa
06-15-2005, 01:35 PM
I would be interested in a session with them, or just some specific areas I have trouble with.

DG