PDA

View Full Version : Chris Cass Pool Tourny?????

BLACKHEART
06-15-2005, 06:32 AM
I don't post much any more,but I do lurk often. Didn't I see somewhere, that there was going to be a cherity event in his honor? Did I miss it? ...JER

Rich R.
06-15-2005, 06:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BLACKHEART:</font><hr> I don't post much any more,but I do lurk often. Didn't I see somewhere, that there was going to be a cherity event in his honor? Did I miss it? ...JER <hr /></blockquote>
Jer, we did start a memorial fund.
http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=195103&amp;page=&amp;vi ew=&amp;sb=&amp;o=&amp;fpart=1&amp;vc=1

BLACKHEART
06-15-2005, 06:42 AM
The reason I was watching for a pool tourny is that if it was whithin driving distance, I would like to play in it. I would also like to DONATE a Q to be auctioned off, at that tourny...JER

Barbara
06-15-2005, 07:26 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote BLACKHEART:</font><hr> The reason I was watching for a pool tourny is that if it was whithin driving distance, I would like to play in it. I would also like to DONATE a Q to be auctioned off, at that tourny...JER <hr /></blockquote>

Well if there is a tourny, I'm THERE! And I'm bringing a buddy!

Barbara

rukiddingme
06-15-2005, 08:02 AM
I'm in for a tournament as well.
I hope it happens soon.
ruk

Voodoo Daddy
06-15-2005, 10:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Well if there is a tourny, I'm THERE! And I'm bringing a buddy!

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

Who's your buddy, who's your pal? Huh, huh?

Barbara
06-15-2005, 10:45 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr>
Who's your buddy, who's your pal? Huh, huh? <hr /></blockquote>

You are Voodoo!! But I'll be bringing another buddy!

Barbara