PDA

View Full Version : Am I in for it!

Qtec
06-15-2005, 12:03 PM
O Boy ,O ,boy.
I have had an accident.
I must confess, I have had a few brews! I,m on my way home.[ on the bycicle] and some guy cuts me up.
I had to swerve and fell on my ass. If I was sober, I would have gone over the top and made a triple somersault , but the result was, I have a gash 1 inch long below my eye right and a 1.5 gash above my the same eye!
The MF just wont stop bleeding! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I know I deserve it, /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif [ riding under the influence and all that ] ,but my girlfriend will be back at any moment and she is going to totally freak out, Big Time! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.[ if she sees it , that is! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyway,it looks a lot worse than it actually is. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif]. [ QUOTE ]
<hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">Well thats not exactly true. It does look pretty bad. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa </font color> I have to stop now because my blood is drippimg omto the kyboard!

Pretty son I will get to hear how I have the brain of a retarded snail! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My answer is as always, "tell me somethng I dont know"..........Haaaaaaaaaw

Thats life I guess!

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
.......cant go to bed lest I get blood on the sheets! Women!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ace
06-15-2005, 12:07 PM
Why take the blame when you can blame some one else. Surely some one else is at failt. lol!

landshark77
06-15-2005, 12:12 PM
And never admit that you have been drinking. You fell off of your bicycle and that is why you are acting funny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ace
06-15-2005, 12:17 PM
Oh my Gosh...you could have major head injury...lol. That is when the other guy was at fault and nearly ran you over.

SpiderMan
06-15-2005, 12:27 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> O Boy ,O ,boy.
I have had an accident.
I must confess, I have had a few brews! I,m on my way home.[ on the bycicle] and some guy cuts me up.
I had to swerve and fell on my ass. If I was sober, I would have gone over the top and made a triple somersault , but the result was, I have a gash 1 inch long below my eye right and a 1.5 gash above my the same eye!
The MF just wont stop bleeding! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I know I deserve it, /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif [ riding under the influence and all that ] ,but my girlfriend will be back at any moment and she is going to totally freak out, Big Time! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.[ if she sees it , that is! /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Anyway,it looks a lot worse than it actually is. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif]. &lt;/font&gt;&lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr /&gt;
<hr /></blockquote> <font color="blue">Well thats not exactly true. It does look pretty bad. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa </font color> I have to stop now because my blood is drippimg omto the kyboard!

Pretty son I will get to hear how I have the brain of a retarded snail! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My answer is as always, "tell me somethng I dont know"..........Haaaaaaaaaw

Thats life I guess!

Q /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
.......cant go to bed lest I get blood on the sheets! Women!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Are the gashes and blood from the wreck, or from the guy cutting you? Was this an argument over a pool game? Had to ask that, to keep it pool-related. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SpiderMan

Drop1
06-15-2005, 12:27 PM
Dump the girl.The key word is accident never explain nothin,and like the lady said,you were not drinking.

DebraLiStarr
06-15-2005, 12:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr> .......cant go to bed lest I get blood on the sheets! Women!!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Yeah right... like she's never bled on the sheets... /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Deeman2
06-15-2005, 01:13 PM
Q,

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. I hope all goes well. You might tell the folks here that the only thing the Netherlands has more of than bicycles is sheep!

Take care my commie friend..J/K

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifDeeman
<font color="blue"> O.K. me and three republicans were hiding in a canal, leaped out and attacked little Quetek. We wrestled him off the bike and beat him severly about the eyes and ears. Gee, that felt good! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif</font color>