PDA

View Full Version : Met Scott Lee in Person

Troy
06-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Yesterday afternoon I had the pleasure of meeting Scott Lee in person. It was great to put a face to the name. Scott was going to meet a couple for dinner and then lessons.
We mostly talked, but we did have two One-Pocket games. Scott was kind to me the first game, but my true (lack of) ability showed in the second game and he tortured me.
Scott, it was great to meet you.

Troy

Barbara
06-15-2005, 07:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Troy:</font><hr> Yesterday afternoon I had the pleasure of meeting Scott Lee in person. It was great to put a face to the name. Scott was going to meet a couple for dinner and then lessons.
We mostly talked, but we did have two One-Pocket games. Scott was kind to me the first game, but my true (lack of) ability showed in the second game and he tortured me.
Scott, it was great to meet you.

Troy <hr /></blockquote>

Troy,

It's a little known secret, but Scott did get beat by a girl at last-pocket 8-ball.

Barbara~~~should retire now... /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

cueball1950
06-15-2005, 08:59 PM
you actually met Mr Lee...lolol..then i must say that you have met 1 of the nicest and most honorable people that i have had the honor of ever meeting. Scott is a true gentleman in every sense of the word...right Scott....you can put my praise check in the mail now.....lolololol....................mike

Cueless Joey
06-15-2005, 09:10 PM
Me, Scott and Gerald are having dinner this Friday night near Hard Times, Bellflower.

Tom_In_Cincy
06-16-2005, 01:16 AM
Scott is a fun person and great pool player as well.

Scott stopped in Sacramento Monday nite, on the way to San Jose and we played and had dinner. He got introduced to a lot of Hard Times' players and a bunch of One Pocket players playing in the Mini tournaments I ran.

He stopped on his way back to Bozeman tonite. He was called back unexpectedly.

AuntyDan
06-16-2005, 09:42 AM
Oh thank goodness Joey. I mis-read your post initially, and thought you'd said you were having dinner AT Hardtimes in Bellflower!

Cueless Joey
06-16-2005, 10:06 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote AuntyDan:</font><hr> Oh thank goodness. I mis-read you post initially, and thought you'd said you were having dinner AT Hardtimes in Bellflower! <hr /></blockquote>
Yes, we're having nuked nachos and pizza at HT. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Nah, Chris and Pitt's across the street. I'm gonna work out before heading there.
Joey~Has noticed the waitresses at Chris and Pitt's aren't skinny~

John_Madden
07-05-2005, 05:59 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Scott is a fun person and great pool player as well.

Scott stopped in Sacramento Monday nite, on the way to San Jose and we played and had dinner. He got introduced to a lot of Hard Times' players and a bunch of One Pocket players playing in the Mini tournaments I ran.

He stopped on his way back to Bozeman tonite. He was called back unexpectedly. <hr /></blockquote>

I met Scott last month. He came by the house, checked out my shop and we had a brief opportunity to play some pool in my "pool room". He had some plans so we weren't able to get very serious about the pool. I am looking forward to seeing him again when we both have more time (I had company and he brought his). So, Scott if you aren't fishing (or maybe we can do some at Flathead) come on by and we can do it again.
Jack
www.johnmaddencues.com (http://www.johnmaddencues.com)

randyg
07-06-2005, 05:16 AM
New cue case....$175
New pool cue....$525
Two hours of instruction with Scott Lee...PRICELESS

Keith Talent
07-06-2005, 01:25 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote randyg:</font><hr> New cue case....$175
New pool cue....$525
Two hours of instruction with Scott Lee...PRICELESS <hr /></blockquote>

But there IS a small price! That nagging voice in the back of your mind in the days after the lesson that you've got a new quirk in your game to iron out. And then one night maybe the payoff of being able to do things you weren't quite able to do before. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Another thanks from this quarter for making that recent sidetrip to NYC, Scott. Still in the woodshed here, hoping to sneak up on a few folks some day soon.