PDA

View Full Version : Opinions and approval needed

cueball1950
06-15-2005, 08:56 PM
Hi everybody;
as alot of you veterans of the CCB tournament already know. Last year i gave Chris Cass the 1st annual "MAN OF THE YEAR' award. it consisted of a pool wall clock inscribed "CCB MAN OF THE YEAR' on top and CHRIS CASS on the bottom. Along with the clock i also gave chris a pool wrist watch. Last year i did this on my own and only a few people knew about it. I would also like to di it again this year. Same thing, a wall clock, which is already being made along with a couple of other that i had promised and forgot to do, and another wrist watch. i would like everybodies permission to do this again this year and maybe name it the Chris Cass man of the year award or should i just keep it the CCB. please let me know what you all think. i honestly and truly do appreciate your input. thanking everybody in advance.............mike

JMD in VA
06-15-2005, 09:48 PM
I think that is a great idea. It's got my vote!

JMD in VA

Harold Acosta
06-15-2005, 09:55 PM
You got my vote buddy!

Harold

Tom_In_Cincy
06-16-2005, 01:12 AM
Mike, I like it.

JimS
06-16-2005, 04:37 AM
Great idea. A fine tribute to CC.

DickLeonard
06-16-2005, 04:54 AM
Mike, How about Christ Cass as the son of the year. These past years probably was tougher on him, and his pool playing kept his fathers fire going.When I talked to Chris he was so proud his sons playing ability.####

theinel
06-16-2005, 05:19 AM
I never got to meet Chris but I thought highly of his posts and think your idea would be the start of a great tradition. Maybe the...

Chris Cass CCB Person of the Year Award

or

Chris Cass CCB'er of the Year Award

would work best. I don't know how you would fit all of that on the actual award but I'll leave that in more capable hands.

Cane
06-17-2005, 08:09 AM
Mike, Great idea and naming it after Chris is a fine tribute to one of CCB's finest contributors.

Later,
Bob

9 Ball Girl
06-17-2005, 08:44 AM
I'll love it any which way you want it. I was one of the few that knew about it last year and it was a really nice clock.