PDA

View Full Version : IP design and artwork improved

Leviathan
06-17-2005, 06:47 PM
Received the May/June issue of IP today. The page design and artwork have been improved. The text is now easy to read and follow. The magazine looks first class--a very professional product.

AS

SPetty
06-17-2005, 07:32 PM
Do you or anyone know if it's still available as a downloadable product? They originally gave it away as a free download, and just before the "change", they charged a buck for a download.

9 Ball Girl
06-17-2005, 07:35 PM
Waaaaa! I'm still waiting for my copy! Waaaaaa! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Leviathan
06-17-2005, 07:57 PM
Hi, SPetty. Just checked the IP web site. Looks like one can download each issue for $1. See http://www.insidepool.com/order/Download+Inside+Pool+Magazine .

AS

tjlmbklr
06-18-2005, 06:50 AM
I miss having IP for a subscription. I am just a little upset about having to wait over a year to receive my free gift after several calls to them. I guess I fumed enough (to myself I guess) and will probably renew. Can't wait.

9 Ball Girl
06-20-2005, 06:43 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Waaaaa! I'm still waiting for my copy! Waaaaaa! /ccboard/images/graemlins/frown.gif <hr /></blockquote>Yeaaaaa! I got mine! Yeaaaaa! /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif