PDA

View Full Version : Banking with the Beard

Voodoo Daddy
06-18-2005, 10:45 AM
I wanna let you guys know...I just got off the phone with Freddy "The Beard" Bentivegna and he has finally finished his book "Banking with The Beard". I have no financial interest in this at all but everyone would benifit from his knowledge, its endless when it comes to this subject. He has a website; www.bankingwiththebeard.com (http://www.bankingwiththebeard.com) /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

BillPorter
06-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Voodoo, I'll be looking forward to reading it. I really loved the interview with him on onepocket.org. Having started playing pool back in the early 1960s, the interview really brought back some memories.

06-19-2005, 03:16 PM
It's a terrific book, guys; nothing remotely like it has ever been done. GF

wolfdancer
06-19-2005, 08:14 PM
The interview is "great stuff" ...thanks !!!

Tom_In_Cincy
06-20-2005, 12:54 AM
I got a 'sneak' preveiw of the book last Monday and my order is in. Scott Lee stopped by Sacramento and showed me his preliminary.

I gave Scott my money on the spot..... I should have my books in about 10 days.

Eric.
06-20-2005, 09:17 AM
Good stuff, Voodoo. Sounds like a good resource to have, I'm gonna grab one.

Eric

Voodoo Daddy
07-11-2005, 08:46 AM
Man, I couldnt put it down. This book is a monster tell-all not just for the banker/One Pocket player but for "pool" players. Freddy shared his knowledge which according to old school folklore is breaking silence. Get a copy and score decades of knowledge in a few hundred pages of very easy to comprehend text/illustrations. Thank you Freddy...

John in NH
07-11-2005, 04:35 PM
I got a copy from a friend and it's a must have for anyone wanting to improve their banks, congratulations to Freddie on what should be one of the premier books on pool (banks that is)

Regards,

John

NH_Steve
07-11-2005, 05:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote John in NH:</font><hr> I got a copy from a friend and it's a must have for anyone wanting to improve their banks, congratulations to Freddie on what should be one of the premier books on pool (banks that is)

Regards,

John <hr /></blockquote>Hey, that was me! For those who are interested, there is a review (http://onepocket.org/BankingWithTheBeard.htm) of the book on OnePocket.org.