PDA

View Full Version : Different Styles

Qtec
06-19-2005, 01:19 AM
Recently, a poster was asking for advice on his stance. To be honest, its impossible to give good advice without actually seeing him play and that gave me an idea.
Wouldnt it be nice to actually see a short clip of him playing or at least to see a photo.
Wouldnt it be fun to see clips of different posters playing and compare the different styles?
I can help.
I have a website that I dont really use and they just increased the capacity ,so I can show video clips.[ its a bit slow, but its free /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif] Anyone who has a video clip can send it to me and I will put it on the web for all to see.
To start the ball rolling I have a couple of clips I made last year.

The site pool demos (http://www.members.lycos.nl/agli2)

Qtec

tateuts
06-19-2005, 07:25 AM
Qtec,

Is that you in the clips? I think that's a great idea, especially with digital video cameras coming down in price. Looks like you have a nice game there.

Chris

ceebee
06-19-2005, 07:30 AM
Can you tell us what kind of camera you used & what kind of lighting was needed.

Leviathan
06-19-2005, 08:05 AM
Good idea, Qtec, and good of you to take the trouble. Nice room.

AS

Qtec
06-19-2005, 11:04 AM
Yip, thats me! /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

.....and thanks.

Qtec

Qtec
06-19-2005, 11:07 AM
The camera is an old Hi-8 cam. The lighting is good because this part of the club is below street level. The window is at head hight and the sun was shinning. no other lighting needed.

Qtec

Qtec
06-19-2005, 11:08 AM
Thanks. There are another 21 9ft pool tabels and 6 snookers[ full-size].
Its a great club.

Qtec

theinel
06-20-2005, 03:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Qtec:</font><hr>There are another 21 9ft pool tables and 6 snookers [full-size]. Its a great club.<hr /></blockquote>
Your original idea is a good one. I'll try to find a way to offer some video footage as well but your description of your club has moved me to tears so it may take a while for me to recover; the only public 6x12 within 100 miles of me was recently decommissioned and I still haven't recovered.

Qtec
06-20-2005, 05:30 AM
I dont want to be cruel but here,s a link to the club (http://www.thurstonrotterdam.nl/) /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Qtec