PDA

View Full Version : Billiard Sanctuary's Landon Shuffett takes 2nd

jpeters
06-19-2005, 08:38 PM
Just nticed on AZ billiards that Landon Shuffett who is Tim Whites student from the Billiard Sanctuary Academy took 2nd place at the Jr. Nationals in Michigan. It looks as if he went all the way to the final match and lost in the last hill hill game. If what Tim has done with my game is any reflection to Landon I'm sure he will win next year. Knowledge really is power, as Tim repeats.

HALHOULE
06-19-2005, 08:55 PM
REMEMBER, THESE ARE CHILDREN PLAYING IN THEIR TOURNAMENT. THEIR GAME GOES UP AND DOWN LIKE A YOYO IN EVERY RACK. NO TELLING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN FROM BALL TO BALL. IN OTHER WORDS, IT IS A CRAP SHOOT. ANYONE CAN WIN OR LOSE IT NEXT TIME. JUST FLIP A COIN. NOBODY DOMINATES HERE.

Cane
06-19-2005, 09:02 PM
James, Quoting from a post made by Stan Shuffett on 3/18/05 on this board...
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="blue">Stan and Landon Shuffett are no longer associated with Tim White due to many differing opinions. Landon is not a student of Tim White's. Stan has withdrawn his instructorship with BSACA. Stan will continue his 13-year tenure as an instructor with the BCA and Landon is a Junior BCA member. </font color><hr /></blockquote>

Has this situation changed, or are Stan and Landon no longer associated with Tim White and the Billiard Sanctuary?

Just curious,
Bob

UTAddb
06-19-2005, 09:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote HALHOULE:</font><hr> REMEMBER, THESE ARE CHILDREN PLAYING IN THEIR TOURNAMENT. THEIR GAME GOES UP AND DOWN LIKE A YOYO IN EVERY RACK. NO TELLING WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN FROM BALL TO BALL. IN OTHER WORDS, IT IS A CRAP SHOOT. ANYONE CAN WIN OR LOSE IT NEXT TIME. JUST FLIP A COIN. NOBODY DOMINATES HERE. <hr /></blockquote>
This is absurd, how can you call it a crapshoot? Are you saying they're not consistent because they're kids? Have you seen any of them play? "Nobody dominates" yet guys such as Justin Bergman and Tyler Strawn consistently qualify and win a top spot at nationals. Some of these guys are winning tour stops with pro fields. Are those crapshoots too?

Popcorn
06-19-2005, 10:32 PM
Lets see, post number 24 and you have still yet to say one positive thing to or about anybody, or make any useful contribution to this board. Maybe number 25 will be the one but I'm not holding my breath.

DebraLiStarr
06-19-2005, 11:02 PM
Landon is coached by his dad, not Tim White. There was a post on here a while back that made that very clear. The Shuffett's broke ties with Tim White because he insited on showing his bare ass on his DVD. Landon also appears on the DVD with Tim White. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif IIRC, the Shuffett's removed the post the very next day, or it was deleted by the admin. /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

theinel
06-20-2005, 02:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> Lets see, post number 24 and you have still yet to say one positive thing to or about anybody, or make any useful contribution to this board. Maybe number 25 will be the one but I'm not holding my breath. <hr /></blockquote>
I've noticed this too but didn't want to comment on it so thanks Popcorn for pointing it out. There are times for negativity but when everything someone says is negative you have to wonder at their motivation.

Voodoo Daddy
06-20-2005, 04:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Popcorn:</font><hr> Lets see, post number 24 and you have still yet to say one positive thing to or about anybody, or make any useful contribution to this board. Maybe number 25 will be the one but I'm not holding my breath. <hr /></blockquote>

Popcorn...you hit it on the nose. I will word it a lil different;

"Looks like we got another turd in the punchbowl" /ccboard/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Voodoo~~~has no use for HALHOULE