PDA

View Full Version : Measle Ball, Best On-line Price?

Sid_Vicious
06-21-2005, 09:22 AM
Wheres the best deal on this CB???sid

Voodoo Daddy
06-21-2005, 09:23 AM
Seen em' for $15 w/ $10 SH&H...$25 is about right all together

pooltchr
06-21-2005, 09:42 AM
At that price, you might want to verify they are Aramith and not a knock-off. That price seems almost too low.

LARRY_BOY
06-21-2005, 11:07 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> At that price, you might want to verify they are Aramith and not a knock-off. That price seems almost too low.
<hr /></blockquote>

They sell for $29.95 locally......

Sid_Vicious
06-21-2005, 12:41 PM
Everytime I find one in the teens, they turn to crap on the sending end and jack the shipping. Now why the hell would a place not box 2 and charge the same shipping cost, Spiderman is interested if this would be possible. This damn shipping gouge is getting nationwide...sid

SPetty
06-21-2005, 12:47 PM
Don't forget to check Hawley's. You could get it today and pay sales tax rather than shipping...

LARRY_BOY
06-22-2005, 06:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Sid_Vicious:</font><hr> Everytime I find one in the teens, they turn to crap on the sending end and jack the shipping. Now why the hell would a place not box 2 and charge the same shipping cost, Spiderman is interested if this would be possible. This damn shipping gouge is getting nationwide...sid <hr /></blockquote>

Being a runner I use to buy shoes online. I say use to because Road Runner Sports started charging shipping based on price. The more expensive the shoes the more they charge for shipping ie $60 pair would cost $6.95 and a $130 pair that I wear cost $12.95 to ship........funny thing is they come in the same size box and weigh less. Go figure. /ccboard/images/graemlins/confused.gif