PDA

View Full Version : Did you ever wonder......

LARRY_BOY
06-21-2005, 10:25 AM
1. I wonder if a messel cue ball works the same on the other side of the equator?

2. I wonder if a cue ball had spokes on the side, instead of dots, would it look like it's standing still when hitting a hard draw shot? You know like a wagon wheel...

3. Have you ever wondered if Mitch uses the term "Striking Viking" when he is at home alone with Ewa?

4. Did you ever wonder if Vivian Villarreal does yoga?

5. Did you ever wonder how many balls Willie Masconi could have ran left handed?

6. Did you ever wonder why no one will play more than one set of pool with me?

landshark77
06-21-2005, 11:22 AM
Can't say that I have.

Drop1
06-21-2005, 06:51 PM
Yeah,I wondered all those things,then the medicine kicked in.

LARRY_BOY
06-22-2005, 03:44 AM
Thanks for looking I'll be here all week!!!!!!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MosconiJr
06-22-2005, 10:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Drop1:</font><hr> Yeah,I wondered all those things,then the medicine kicked in. <hr /></blockquote>
I wondered all those things....Then the medicine wore off!

MJr

pooltchr
06-22-2005, 11:01 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> 1. I wonder if a messel cue ball works the same on the other side of the equator?

2. I wonder if a cue ball had spokes on the side, instead of dots, would it look like it's standing still when hitting a hard draw shot? You know like a wagon wheel...

3. Have you ever wondered if Mitch uses the term "Striking Viking" when he is at home alone with Ewa?

5. Did you ever wonder how many balls Willie Masconi could have ran left handed?

<hr /></blockquote>

I think the fact that you asked numbers 1-5 might give you a clue to the answer to number 6!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Steve

LARRY_BOY
06-22-2005, 11:16 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote pooltchr:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote LARRY_BOY:</font><hr> 1. I wonder if a messel cue ball works the same on the other side of the equator?

<hr /></blockquote>

I think the fact that you asked numbers 1-5 might give you a clue to the answer to number 6!! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Steve <hr /></blockquote>

Seems like your the only poster to pick up on that......to bad Wally from Cincy doesn't post any more.