PDA

View Full Version : Women bashing joke time.

Cueless Joey
06-22-2005, 11:42 PM
Why did they start calling it PMS?

Because Mad Cow Disease was taken. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I heard this one today, I thought it was funny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

LARRY_BOY
06-23-2005, 03:47 AM
GOOD ONE........

Stretch
06-23-2005, 12:23 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Cueless Joey:</font><hr> Why did they start calling it PMS?

Because Mad Cow Disease was taken. /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
I heard this one today, I thought it was funny. /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

Why did God create yeast infections?
So Woman would know what it's like to live with an irritating cun$ too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

OK sorry lol (guy joke) Here's one for us all....

WORLDS SHORTEST FAIRYTAIL

Once upon a time....a man asked a woman to Marry him. She said NO.......And they lived happily ever after. /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif St.

Stretch
06-23-2005, 12:29 PM
How do Woman get Minks?

The same way MINKS get Minks. lol St.

Gayle in MD
06-24-2005, 03:15 AM
ST, Your killing me, LMAO. OK, here's one for you...

Why did God create man?
Cause you can't teach a vibrator to mow the lawn....

Stretch
06-24-2005, 03:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> ST, Your killing me, LMAO. OK, here's one for you...

Why did God create man?
Cause you can't teach a vibrator to mow the lawn.... <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif LOL.......And lets hope they never do! Hehehe. St. ~~If they don't find me handsome, it least they find me handy /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif~~

Cueless Joey
06-24-2005, 04:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why did God create man?
<hr /></blockquote>
He was bored one day.

SPetty
08-22-2006, 10:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Stretch:</font><hr>WORLDS SHORTEST FAIRYTAIL

Once upon a time....a man asked a woman to Marry him. She said NO.......And they lived happily ever after.<hr /></blockquote>The World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a girl asked a guy, "Will you marry me?"

The guy said "No" and the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, drank margaritas, always had a clean house, never had to cook, stayed skinny, and was never farted on.

The End

Gayle in MD
08-22-2006, 11:00 AM
AND...never had her a$$ hit the cold toilet water in the dark of the night!

Chopstick
08-22-2006, 11:19 AM
Do you know why Hellen Keller couldn't drive?

Because she was a woman. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Chopstick
08-22-2006, 11:20 AM
Do you know why the bride always wears white?

Because the dishwasher should match the stove and the refregerator. /ccboard/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

eg8r
08-23-2006, 06:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The World's Shortest Fairy Tale

Once upon a time, a girl asked a guy, "Will you marry me?"

The guy said "No" and the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, drank margaritas, always had a clean house, never had to cook, stayed skinny, and was never farted on.
<hr /></blockquote> LOL, hilarious. And just how do you think the girl is supposed to pay for the shopping ventures, the drinks, the house, and the food? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r

9 Ball Girl
08-23-2006, 08:06 AM
<hr /></blockquote> LOL, hilarious. And just how do you think the girl is supposed to pay for the shopping ventures, the drinks, the house, and the food? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>With her own money like I do? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Stretch
08-26-2006, 05:22 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> <hr /></blockquote> LOL, hilarious. And just how do you think the girl is supposed to pay for the shopping ventures, the drinks, the house, and the food? /ccboard/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

eg8r <hr /></blockquote>With her own money like I do? /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

A nun and a priest were rideing a Camel through the dessert. After 2 days the Camel drops over dead.

Looking over the situation the priest concludes that thier situation is hopeless and they will perish in the desert.

So the priest asks the Nun" i've never seen a womans breasts before, and at this point it hardly matters much, but could i see yours?"

The Nun agrees and shows him her breast.

May i touch them? the Nun allows him to.

The Nun then say's, " well i've never seen a mans penis before, may i see yours?" the Priest drops his pants.

May i touch it? and she fondles it. Before long he's sporting a huge erection.

The Priest says "You know, if i put my penis in the proper place, it can give life!"

Is that right? the Nun reply's

Yes.

" Well then why don't you stick it up that Camels a$$ and lets get the Hell out of here!!" /ccboard/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif St.