PDA

View Full Version : asking for autographs

feetdoc
06-23-2005, 03:25 PM
Is it ok to ask the pro giving you a lesson to sign things for you or take pictures wih you ? or is it inappropriate

Cueless Joey
06-23-2005, 03:50 PM
Depends on the player.
Some of them ask for a fee.
Some don't.

Barbara
06-23-2005, 04:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> Is it ok to ask the pro giving you a lesson to sign things for you or take pictures wih you ? or is it inappropriate <hr /></blockquote>

Why do I feel the need to call Karen and forewarn her about you, ciscodog?

Barbara

PQQLK9
06-23-2005, 05:11 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote feetdoc:</font><hr> Is it ok to ask the pro giving you a lesson to sign things for you or take pictures wih you ? or is it inappropriate <hr /></blockquote>

Why do I feel the need to call Karen and forewarn her about you, ciscodog?

Barbara <hr /></blockquote>

I agree with you. Better to err on the side of caution.

Barbara
06-23-2005, 05:18 PM
Yeah well, there's a WPBA event going on this weekend and I don't want to take her mind off her business.

Now I'm getting pms from feetdoc telling me I have the wrong person. Geez, don't ISP addies clue anyone in?!

Where's the CCB Admin when you need them!

Barbara

SnakebyteXX
06-23-2005, 05:37 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Now I'm getting pms from feetdoc telling me I have the wrong person. Geez, don't ISP addies clue anyone in?!

Good catch Barbara. Sure looks like the same guy from where I sit. The IP's are identical.

ciscodog

Reged: 04/24/05

Re: pics of karen new [re: bsmutz]
04/25/05 01:49 PM (66.59.108.5)

Ciscodog link (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=189987&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=ciscodog&amp;Match=Username&amp;Searchpage= 0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=189892&amp;Search=true#Po st189987)

-----------------------------

feetdoc
journeyman

Reged: 05/31/05

why isnt Corr # 1
06/20/05 01:46 PM (66.59.108.5)

Footdoc (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=198230&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=feetdoc&amp;Match=Username&amp;Searchpage=0 &amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=198098&amp;Search=true#Pos t198230)

Barbara
06-23-2005, 05:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote SnakebyteXX:</font><hr> <blockquote><font class="small">Quote Barbara:</font><hr> Now I'm getting pms from feetdoc telling me I have the wrong person. Geez, don't ISP addies clue anyone in?!

Good catch Barbara. Sure looks like the same guy from where I sit. The IP's are identical.

ciscodog

Reged: 04/24/05

Re: pics of karen new [re: bsmutz]
04/25/05 01:49 PM (66.59.108.5)

Ciscodog link (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=189987&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=ciscodog&amp;Match=Username&amp;Searchpage= 0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=189892&amp;Search=true#Po st189987)

-----------------------------

feetdoc
journeyman

Reged: 05/31/05

why isnt Corr # 1
06/20/05 01:46 PM (66.59.108.5)

Footdoc (http://www.billiardsdigest.com/ccboard/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=ccb&amp;Number=198230&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=feetdoc&amp;Match=Username&amp;Searchpage=0 &amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=198098&amp;Search=true#Pos t198230)
<hr /></blockquote>

Ya think?!

I'm going to email Karen Sunday afternoon while she'll be playing the finals ( /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif), just to let her know.

This guy also should know that Pete Fusco's place is no place to start sh*t in.

Barbara

Leviathan
06-23-2005, 06:03 PM
I agree, Nick. Things that look hinky-flaky sometimes turn seriously nasty. I hope Barbara tells Karen about this.

AS

Barbara
06-23-2005, 06:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Leviathan:</font><hr> I agree, Nick. Things that look hinky-flaky sometimes turn seriously nasty. I hope Barbara tells Karen about this.

AS <hr /></blockquote>

Trust me, I will warn Karen. We busted this weasel before when he spammed the board with his inquiries, it's just a search movement.

He could be a harmless, but he shows tendencies of stalking/obsession. I was a victim of stalking before laws were put into effect, and it wasn't pretty. For those of you who know my husband, my stalker actually threatened my husband in person, when we had just started dating. There was absolutely nothing I could do against this stalker. I could only have him arrested when he made death threats against me, the laws were so weak at that time - 20 years ago - and then he made bail and probation and I was still left in the open.

Oh yeah, I will let Karen know.

Barbara