PDA

View Full Version : SMALL TOWN BOY DOES GOOD!!! Tony Robles a........

cheesemouse
06-13-2002, 08:11 AM
I think this has the makings of a great pool story. The only thing missing will be the headline SMALL TOWN BOY MAKES GOOD. LOL LOL Sports fans in all sports are passionate for their home team. We pool freaks are not afforded many opportunitys to get behind the 'local' boy/girl very often. No matter what has been discussed here on this board pro or con it remains admirable that that the NYC folks are doing what they can to help a formatitable player and obiviosly one of the deserving good guys. It reminds me of a 'barn raising'. Were I independently wealthy this would be a mute point as sight unseen with just what our NYC crew think of this man I would sponsor his run at the gold just on the outside chance that I could read the headline ~~~~~~TONY ROBLES WINS THE WORLD TITLE AND HE WAS GRACIOUS IN VICTORY~~~~~~now that would result in a warm fuzzy feeling.

06-13-2002, 09:57 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: cheesemouse:</font><hr>now that would result in a warm fuzzy feeling. <hr></blockquote>
(Giggle) Funny Cheese, warm and fuzzy is always how I picture you in my head! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif