PDA

View Full Version : Return from great pool weekend

Cane
06-26-2005, 03:12 PM
Well, I just got home from Petty Point and had a great weekend. First and most important, I want to thank Spetty and Leroy for putting up with us for the weekend. Spetty is an excellent hostess and goes the extra mile to make everyone feel welcome. Both she and Leroy worked very hard to put this weekend together for us and I hope they both know how much all that were there appreciate them.

RAS, UTT, 9BG, Chopstick... it was great to finally meet all of you. Lots of good laughs, good stories and good pool.

ryushen, deeman, spiderman, poolturtle, ceebee, sid, caedos, Tony (i'm tired... hope I didn't miss anyone), it was great seeing you all again. Ryushen... yeah, I did check my cue case before I went home! LOL

Again, thanks Spetty for giving us all a wonderful place to get together and enjoy this game and each other's company. We love ya, darlin'.

Bob (aka 5BallBob)

cueball1950
06-26-2005, 07:39 PM
i am glad to hear everybody had fun. but who won the chili cook off?......................mike

Cane
06-26-2005, 08:19 PM
Spiderman won the Chili Cookoff. All the chili was great!

Later,
Bob

9 Ball Girl
06-26-2005, 10:38 PM
In a nutshell, since I'll post my story of my most fab weekend later (you can check the NPR section later):

*I saw cows, *I saw and heard roosters, I've got battle scars on my legs and arms, I've altered my tag line, *I kissed a Texan boy, I fell in love with Molly, *I ate homemade chili, *I slept with 5 men and 1 woman, *I got a ride on a Gator(sp?), *I saw a teeny baby egg laid by a young chicken, and so much more--but I'll post that later!

* - indicates for the first time in my life /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I LOVE TEXAS!

And oh yeah, I'm going back...

Stretch
06-27-2005, 03:11 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> In a nutshell, since I'll post my story of my most fab weekend later (you can check the NPR section later):

*I saw cows, *I saw and heard roosters, I've got battle scars on my legs and arms, I've altered my tag line, *I kissed a Texan boy, I fell in love with Molly, *I ate homemade chili, *I slept with 5 men and 1 woman, *I got a ride on a Gator(sp?), *I saw a teeny baby egg laid by a young chicken, and so much more--but I'll post that later!

* - indicates for the first time in my life /ccboard/images/graemlins/blush.gif

I LOVE TEXAS!

And oh yeah, I'm going back... <hr /></blockquote>

Yep! that's how u spell SaTISFACTION!! Glad someone got lucky lOL St.

SpiderMan
06-27-2005, 08:55 AM
"SpiderMan's Pretty Good Chili" is now and forevermore to be known as "SpiderMan's Damn Good Chili" /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Although I was sort of partial to a few of the others, as well. I didn't stop eating until all the pots were empty or gone!

SpiderMan

Cane
06-27-2005, 09:00 AM
LOL, yeah, I asked Rhonda if you had a tapeworm. I just couldn't understand how you, considering we are the same height, you could eat that much and stay slim! Something isn't right, here!!! &lt;pondering the hollow leg theory&gt;

Later,
Bob

9 Ball Girl
06-27-2005, 10:32 AM
Damn good chili is right! And just for the record, my New Yawk Canned Chili didn't come dead last! Who'd a thunk it?!