PDA

View Full Version : PettyPoint Chili Cookoff report

ryushen21
06-26-2005, 04:06 PM
Well, for what i was there for, it was a great time. A few new faces and quite a few old ones. Unfortunately, i missed the chili part but i am sure that someone else can post the results for that.

I guess this is where everyone else chimes in with their two cents on the weekend.

Cane
06-26-2005, 06:30 PM
Spiderman won the Chili contest, although I couldn't find any chili there that was NOT excellent! I sampled it all... several times.

9BG now knows what a REAL cow looks like. She's learned that Texas has many bugs she hasn't seen in the City and most of them bite! She rode a Gator. She never did figure out that since she was in the south and we southerners were at home that SHE was the only one with an accent!

Food was fantastic. Not only the chili, but the tamales, the breakfast SPetty cooked... everything!!!

Said this on the Pool Related board, but Spetty... you're a princess! Thank you for tolerating all of us and giving us the chance to gather at your place! You and Leroy are exceptional people and we think the world of you for being so kind and generous!

Hugs,
Bob (and I will NOT forget the pictures or the video I promised!)

9 Ball Girl
06-26-2005, 10:45 PM
Hey Matt! (Everybody, I love this guy!) Anyway, I'll post my experience later 'cause I'm about pooped right now. Trying to figure if I should post it here or on the pool related site.

Ah fuckit! /ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

ryushen21
06-26-2005, 11:35 PM
Excellent!!! "Ah Fuckit!!" has spread to your tag line. People will begin to wonder. and then one of us will ahve to explain it. Ah fuckit!

eg8r
06-27-2005, 04:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
She never did figure out that since she was in the south and we southerners were at home that SHE was the only one with an accent!
<hr /></blockquote> This cracks me up. I love it when someone comes in from out of town, and tells us that "we" have the accent. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Glad you all had a great time.

eg8r