nAz
06-29-2005, 11:36 AM
/ccboard/images/graemlins/wink.gif

http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2005/06/27/tomo/story.jpg

second one reminds me of Gayle too. /ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif

http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2005/06/20/tomo/story.jpg

Gayle in MD
06-30-2005, 10:32 AM
Naz, LMAO! I'll definately take that as a compliment! You da man, man!
After many many sessions with a team of shrinks, hellbent on freeing me of my obsessive-complusive Bush hating, troop slandering, unpatriotic war resisting, politically incorrect researching, biased news mongering, torture abhorring, opinionated elitist truth seeking, church and state defragmenting, leftist communistic freedom seeking, apathetic bookwormish ignorance, I have finally been released from confinement with a prescription for More Naz in my life....

Love,
Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif

wolfdancer
06-30-2005, 11:16 AM
Gayle, you're on the right path now, and
in time
you'll love Big Brother!!!

Gayle in MD
06-30-2005, 02:16 PM
Oh thank you my friend. You're so right. I am feeling soooo much better. It's just wonderful, being in tune, finally with the Right and knowing that our great leader in still talking with God, ....

Hear me sing, "Everything is beautiful, in its own way....la de da de dah de dah"

They're taking me off medications soon. And just to show you how great I'm doing, I just can't wait to pay my taxes, and open my private account.
AND I've signed up to be head of the illegal alien welcome committee!

/ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gifLove,
Gayle

DickLeonard
07-04-2005, 08:55 AM
Gayle I am sorry to say I am still on your wave length. With all the mediciene I am taking I thought I would be cured by now.

I am starting to believe that George Bush with his trying to find a reason to go to war with Iraq led Osama Bin Laudin to attack the U.S. I think Osama intelligence system detected George's looking for a reason to go to war with Irag and beat us to the punch.####

nAz
07-05-2005, 11:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote Gayle in MD:</font><hr> Naz, LMAO! I'll definately take that as a compliment! You da man, man!
After many many sessions with a team of shrinks, hellbent on freeing me of my obsessive-complusive Bush hating, troop slandering, unpatriotic war resisting, politically incorrect researching, biased news mongering, torture abhorring, opinionated elitist truth seeking, church and state defragmenting, leftist communistic freedom seeking, apathetic bookwormish ignorance, I have finally been released from confinement with a prescription for More Naz in my life....

Love,
Gayle /ccboard/images/graemlins/grin.gif <hr /></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/graemlins/smile.gif i thought you would like em... i'll fetch some more for you and Leonard a little later.

nAz
07-06-2005, 12:10 AM
http://www.salon.com/comics/boll/2005/06/30/boll/story.gif

Gayle in MD
07-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Dick,
I sure hope you are doing better friend.

Well now, that makes sense to me! Wouldn't surprise me a bit, LOL.

Love,
Gayle